Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They haven't done battle. I thought they were all fake battles? Illusions, robots, etc.

They did battle as far as I can recall...

Skaar walked away from a battle once when Banner turned into "Child/dumb" Hulk... Skaar wanted to battle Worldbreaker Hulk... Not the mindless one.. He got his wish at some point and got his but handed to him...

Again... If I recall.

tumblr_inline_mzocxcBoMT1rb6n02.jpg

tumblr_inline_mzodj6wfNm1rb6n02.jpg

Another nice one from facebook.

I know the PF is 1/4 and the Comiquette is 1/5 but man it looks like the PF would dwarf the Comi if he stood up straight.

10915204_930120760341124_5437290891150542488_n.jpg

Skaar is my favorite character! I miss the statue everyday! Is that what you wanted me to admit JAWS!!!!! You win!

Hahaha:rotfl

Skaar is my favorite character! I miss the statue everyday! Is that what you wanted me to admit JAWS!!!!! You win!

Hahaha:rotfl

Fav character?? Ok my man I will lay off :) Nothing wrong with loving Hulks kid... Like I said, I would have liked him better if he was not running around in stories with Red Hulk, Red She Hulk, Abom, and the War Bound.... I prefer my Hulk to be "Left alone" :)

Did you have to sell your Skaar?? That sucks... I have had to sell some statues that I regret letting go... Original PF Hulk for one :(

They haven't done battle. I thought they were all fake battles? Illusions, robots, etc.

Wrong agiain, JAWS just posted one fight, and they fought a few more times, and in the most recent fight Hulk kicked Jr.s ass and took his Gamma powers away. Now he is just an oldstrong

Last edited:
Wrong agiain, JAWS just posted one fight, and they fought a few more times, and in the most recent fight Hulk kicked Jr.s ass and took his Gamma powers away. Now he is just an oldstrong

When the hell did this all happen? Lol

Back