Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we ever gonna get a 1/4 Maestro Hulk? Now that would be the 2nd ultimate Hulk for me. 1st being the Gladiator Hulk...:yess:

I thought I saw someone earlier in this forum say they are for sure Premium Formats...

Well if its pf then they are 1/4 it makes no sense for them to make more Comiquettes, they just drop four(green ex and reg, rulk and grey) the only smart thing to do it PFs going by the demand of the after market on the old pf hulk($1300+), so if they sat down and the best thing they came up with was lets make some more CQ's then they need to hire new people.

Well if its pf then they are 1/4 it makes no sense for them to make more Comiquettes, they just drop four(green ex and reg, rulk and grey) the only smart thing to do it PFs going by the demand of the after market on the old pf hulk($1300+), so if they sat down and the best thing they came up with was lets make some more CQ's then they need to hire new people.

Yeah ... Why do a line of Coms when you just finished one???:dunno

Back