Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just a matter of time now and I can't say that I'll be sad to see them go. I already have my 2014 new years resolution planned out...GET RID OF ANY STATUE WITH THE BOWEN name...:lecture

Lol. I only have the Black Cat, Storm & Wasp. I like those sculpt plus Wasp goes well with my Avengers PFs. Don't think I will buy anymore pieces by Bowen anymore...

good man! Andy B's RULK looks stunning

I can't see myself getting all 3 versions of the new Andy B. Hulks. Maybe 2 to replace the comiquettes....

What is up with all these one hand open in front one hand in back poses with Hulk god.... so unimaginative, and doesn't properly convey the anger. Bowen's Smackdown hulk was the perfect pose for Hulk

What is up with all these one hand open in front one hand in back poses with Hulk god.... so unimaginative, and doesn't properly convey the anger. Bowen's Smackdown hulk was the perfect pose for Hulk

Here we go with the Bowen crap...

Looking at the preview further I would've rather had both of his hands in a fist behind him with a screaming head instead of that one hand in front.

I would assume that you have a better pose in mind that hasn't already been done. Please share with us your creative imagination...:)

great post. this pose is boring and certainly doesn't deserve the title "smash".

Back