P1 Predator Maquette arrived

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. The only thing is he rocks the slightest and I tried to put rubber stops on the front of his foot so that he's "leaning" a little further back but his foot just keeps sliding and starts to lean forwards.

I know I'm just being **** about it as it's not really a big deal, but still...any of you guys have any tricks on how to get him to lean as far back as he can?

I took layers of paper, put it around the edges of the peg hole until the peg had a tight fit in the hole.

I took layers of paper, put it around the edges of the peg hole until the peg had a tight fit in the hole.

nice. I actually ended up buying those rubber stops you put under cabinet legs and it was lifting it his foot off the base so I just took a thin piece of rubber and put it in front of the peg and kinda forced it in there and he stands perfect now.

Did I mention I really love this statue and even bought the Winston Effect book just to read more about Stan's story about creating this guy?:lol

nice. I actually ended up buying those rubber stops you put under cabinet legs and it was lifting it his foot off the base so I just took a thin piece of rubber and put it in front of the peg and kinda forced it in there and he stands perfect now.

Did I mention I really love this statue and even bought the Winston Effect book just to read more about Stan's story about creating this guy?:lol

It is a true work of art!

I just was able to snag a regular version of this and after 7 years of wanting one I finally have it :) this thing is awesome.

Must have eagle eyes... Mine haven't seen any available apart from the odd plonker trying their luck at huge prices.

I got mine thru ebay it was one that was up for a long time but was able to come to an agreement with the seller and get it.

Anybody have detailed pics of the back of the knee of the right leg and details of the fingers of the right hand? I'm trying to fix a broken one right now and I just want to make sure I'm gluing them correctly.

Seems like a lot of members are getting this guy recently, where are they all coming from? I don't see that many posted here.

Maybe more and more people doing what I did. I just lost interest in collecting, sold 90% of my stuff, no regrets, just don't care anymore.

This statue collecting hobby and the amount of money spent on them, as they collected space and dust, was just a phase for me.

I had one of these bad boys too. Was one of my best statues for sure!

This statue collecting hobby and the amount of money spent on them, as they collected space and dust, was just a phase for me.

I think we all feel like that sometimes, I just had a long old break, I've just come back to order a couple of bits with a renewed interest, I'd always keep one or two grails I think though if I get bored again, the P1 maquette being such a piece if I had one. Mainly because I'll always have a love for the character... if not the collectable hobby.

Maybe more and more people doing what I did. I just lost interest in collecting, sold 90% of my stuff, no regrets, just don't care anymore.

I had one of these bad boys too. Was one of my best statues for sure!

Good to see you still keep an eye on the game :wink1:

Sorry for being a noob but whats the make of this statue? Thanks...

Back