Ouch! My 4-feet Witchblade statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walden

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
My 4-feet Witchblade statue that arrived today. Here's the Ebay auction pictures to show you how it looks before I got it.

490f_1.JPG

50b3_1.JPG

And here's where I say "ouch."

I've been looking for this one for a long time. Then I was able to buy one.

Well.. It came today and here's how it looks... I drew a red line next to all the cracks that can be seperated.

80 pounds package from UPS...

vraiw4.jpg

I opened up the top lid and this the the first thing I saw...

2v8fpyu.jpg

Then I look towards the right and I see this...

30ud81w.jpg

Then I look further down the package and I see this... There's even cracks on her breast. I don't think Whitchblade was trying to get a boob job.

27x2p75.jpg

Then I look towards the left of the head and I see this.... These aren't hair line cracks. They're cracks where the pieces can be seperated from each other.

34otx1h.jpg

This statue is all messed up broken. The shipping box is keeping all the pieces together. I didn't even bother taking the rest of the statue out to find more damages. Otherwise it'll all fall apart.

This was so expensive to buy and ship. Hopefully UPS will honor the insurancer claim and also refund shipping cost. Man.. Shipping cost alone was over $250.

This hurts big time!

I think what truly hurts is the fact that the statue you desire most arrived broken.

Hope you get your money back.

I think what truly hurts is the fact that the statue you desire most arrived broken.

Hope you get your money back.

Yes! That's what hurts the most. Only a dozen of these are made. Who knows when I'll be able to find another one. So close, yet so far.

that is ****ing huge, where did you get this?

DIDNT KNOW THAT THING EXISTED.VERY NICE EVEN IF ITS BROKEN.

oh my god that's terrible. Your heart must have sunk when you realised... nothing worse than getting something new (never mind something youve always wanted and rare!) and then it's broken.

That was packed appallingly!!!! You should be able to take any box and shake it, tip it upside down, bang it... and the item should be safe inside. You can't rely on the delivery companies keeping something upright and being gentle with it... which looks like exactly what this person did.

I REALLY hope you get your money back... and that you manage to find another one of these (or even get this one put back together... glued.... filled... and repainted. It's always an option!)

A statue like that should be on a collector's "Holy Grail" list.
If I had received a Grail in that condition I would be in tears. Utterly unconsolable. Hopefully you can take the shipping refund money you deserve and get an expert customizer to fix up the statue.

What a shame, my heart goes out to you.

A statue like that should be on a collector's "Holy Grail" list.
If I had received a Grail in that condition I would be in tears. Utterly unconsolable. Hopefully you can take the shipping refund money you deserve and get an expert customizer to fix up the statue.

What a shame, my heart goes out to you.

It WAS a Holy Grail of mines. Been looking for this a LONG time. S0 close, yet so far. I was so excited about being able to buy one, waiting for it to ship to me, and I was so happy whne UPS dropped it off. But when I opened it, I just frozed.

Man. This is terrible. The seller may be partially to blame for a craptastic box up.

The delivery company can only do so much if the sender doesn't take reasonable care. IMO no amount of bubble wrap protects these things. Probably should have been shipped in a crate and not a couple of boxes taped together.

It WAS a Holy Grail of mines. Been looking for this a LONG time. S0 close, yet so far. I was so excited about being able to buy one, waiting for it to ship to me, and I was so happy whne UPS dropped it off. But when I opened it, I just frozed.

If it were me, like I said, I would have been in tears. Once the tears were gone my face would have turned red and I would have only one thought in my mind - REVENGE, I mean REFUND!!!

Please keep us up to date on what happens with this.

Back