Original Halloween Sig Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbach

Super Freak
Reaction score
Me and The Entity have been working on a couple sigs from the original Halloween for about a month now. He has a few ready but we are still looking for picks of Sheriff Brackett. If you want to be him please provide any picks you can find.

Michael is taken (me) and we have Lori and a few others ready. When he gets online he'll post them for you.

That shouldn't be a problem as long as it's from the original film or series. Just no Rob Zombie remake crap in here :duff

:rock:rock:rock

I rewatched the remake a couple of days ago and I realised how bad it actually is :lol. The part where he is a kid makes me cringe so much.

:rock:rock:rock

I rewatched the remake a couple of days ago and I realised how bad it actually is :lol. The part where he is a kid makes me cringe so much.

:lol Yeah, I'm not a fan at all of the remake. I'm no against anyone who likes it. I just want to be clear that this is for the original which is why I had to put that in the title of this thread. Otherwise people'd want sigs from the remake also.

That shouldn't be a problem as long as it's from the original film or series. Just no Rob Zombie remake crap in here :duff

You should add "Series" after "Original" in the sig so it reads, "Original Series Halloween Sig Group." Someone who digs the remakes will think you meant Zombie's H1 crap. :lol

Me and The Entity have been working on a couple sigs from the original Halloween for about a month now. He has a few ready but we are still looking for picks of Sheriff Brackett. If you want to be him please provide any picks you can find.

Michael is taken (me) and we have Lori and a few others ready. When he gets online he'll post them for you.

Yes, Morbach is right, I have Laurie ready, and Dr. Loomis, although there is a user for that already.

The only problem is, that good enough images of these characters are hard to find, so if you have a request and a decent image to go with it, then please post it as well and I'll do my best to make a sig of it.

Ahhh! What about H2? Can I be Ben Tramer?

Here you go:

5052358494_27c3b73ec8.jpg

:wave

I am so glad that you don't like Rob Zombie's. I thought I was the only one who hated it! I would love to be Lori.

EDIT: Have Lori, not be her.

Last edited:
Back