Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Iron Man MK VII from Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review! Like many others, I've been watching your Transformers reviews for years and it's great to see you reviewing Hot Toys because your reviews are so detailed but still very entertaining. Love seeing non-Transformers reviews on your channel also!

Thank you very much! The support is incredible and i can't thank you guys enough. :)

Well...i am working on SOMETHING ;) But you'll have to wait for my Black Widow review on Sept. 2nd to find out what that is. Well, hopefully it makes someone happy hah

Watching this review a week ago firmly planted the idea in me to pick this figure up. I was originally on the fence because I had the Mark VI, but hearing about how easily the accessories switched, and seeing some features I didn't even know about (some flaps), I was sold!

Thanks for the great video, I will definitely check out more of them from now on!

Great review. It was interesting seeing the figure being handled in such a "firm" way. I guess I am too scared and gentle with my IM figure always afraid I would break something.

Back