Opinions on WETA Fellbeast and Witchking

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WrathofSauron said:
Woodsy chill out, do you take everything so literally? Its all relative, so chill!

You don't have to worry about me chilling, just having a little fun :D Been around waaaay too long to worry about something as trivial as statues. I'll save the worrying for things that really matter.... Your concern however, is appreciated. Now let's have a :grouphug

Well . . .IMHO the Fellbeast displayed best with Minas Morgul, which is where I have mine. If you know how to display yours, then it'll do just fine. There's no SS/W piece I thought was too small or too big for its own size. I go more for the details. This is pretty much the only game out there in terms of a Fell Beast. If they took out the Morgul Lord, I still would've bought it. For me, I needed to have my own Fell Beast, the same way I had to have Shelob . . .and all the other beasties out there. One thing I admired about this piece was the detail they put into it. I had a hard time figuring out how they sculpted this the way they did. One thing though was its spikes were liable to chip off. If they came out with a larger version, I would've been happier. Alas this was not the case. Regardless . . .size matters not when it's the only game in town!

woodsy said:
You don't have to worry about me chilling, just having a little fun :D Been around waaaay too long to worry about something as trivial as statues. I'll save the worrying for things that really matter.... Your concern however, is appreciated. Now let's have a :grouphug

Good, thats better!! :D :drink :chug :clap :duff

Back