Opinions on getting Terminator stuff signed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keith99

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Robert Patrick is coming to Sydney in June and I'm gonna get my Hot toys T1000 box signed and the stand also signed. I was thinking of getting the liqued T1000 thats comes with the battle damaged T800 also signed. Like to know what follow collectors think of getting that signed.

Yeah will cost me a fair bit but worth it.
In that case, I don't see the need or worth in paying for multiple signatures, personally. Especially on the same collectible, be it the box or the stand.

If you wanna always see it and you use the display base anyway, I'd prolly go that route. But I like the idea of the box being signed myself, even if I'm just gonna stuff it in a closet. But that's me.

Or ignore this and live your dream lol. SIGN IT ALL! 🤘

I hope you have a great time and I bet he's gonna be an absolute awesome guy to meet in person.

Super jealous!

Get whatever you want signed. Enjoy.
One thing I will tell you; if there is even the slight possibility you want to sell, don't have the signature personalized.

I got the base of my T-1000 signed last year.
He was supercool. Cost around 80 bucks, but I'm always cool with such rates, because that's their salary then.

Personally, I think having the box signed is best cause it's got a picture of him. The base is just a piece of plastic, no?

This is my Tech Noir T800 box signed by Michael Bien.

Attachments

• 9fc5928d-6116-412d-8796-9388522b5bee.jpeg
    9fc5928d-6116-412d-8796-9388522b5bee.jpeg
    335.6 KB · Views: 0
Back