One's New Freddy (84 NOES)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop trolling NAM.

tumblr_lmo42lGiug1qcnhhzo1_500.gif

Beach really, like if you asking the plant not to grow.

Last edited:
As opposed to one who merely murders children? That's somehow less reprehensible?

lemme see:

Dracula: child attacked by Woman in white: Baby fed to brides
Frankenstein: drowns little Maria, gonna throw Peter Frankenstein (4 yrs old) into boiling sulfur
Mr. Hyde: beats the heck outta some kid on the street.

A fiend in classic Horror is accepted as an indescriminate killer. The genres horror after all. But molestation is completely reprehensible even in fiction. Have you known anyone who's been abused as a child? Unfortunately I have. I counsel them all the time, and my brother was molested. My brother can sit down and watch any film all day long, as can I or any other family member that is in the horror genre with "kills". Why? Its all fake. But child molestation is too ugly a topic to put out as "entertainment". So, the answer would be yes.

I cannot believe there are actually boobs on here who seem to want Freddy to be a pedophile........kinda sick.:lecture:lecture

Seriously? As long as he doesn't diddle the kids before he kills them, it's all good? Consider my mind boggled.

Seriously? As long as he doesn't diddle the kids before he kills them, it's all good? Consider my mind boggled.

Logically, the entire genre of horror makes no sense. Why do normal, law abiding, peaceful (for the most part) people want to watch the things? But there are certain lines that should never be crossed and called entertainment. At the height of his career, Vincent Price once actually thought he might be damaging the psyches of young America with his films~ and actually went to talk to several people (a therapist, a pastor, and a child psychologist) and expressed his concerns. Thats how nice a fellow he was in life. But he had a line that he would never cross...that line was if something was in poor taste.

He disowned the anthology "From a Whisper to a Scream" and had his face taken off the marquee posters because it was done in poor taste. There was a sequence(that didnt involve him) where a brother has sex with his demented sister after he kills her...and there is implied necrophelia and incest. Now Price had played Charles Dexter Ward in the Haunted Palace 20 years earlier. In it, he attempts to "mate" the women of the village with various creatures from the Cthulhu mythos. But that was fake. and it wasnt directed by Roger Corman in bad taste. Unfortunately incest isnt fake, and Price felt it was in poor taste and crossed the line. I have a feeling Englund may very well have felt that if they followed thru with the script of making Freddy a pedophile it would have crossed a line. Certainly someone did. I for one, am glad. I thought it a grievous error to make the new Freddy a pedophile. I rather liked the idea of his being innocent and coming back as a vengeful spirit who couldnt rest because of the horrible wrong that had been done to his name while in life. IMHO---they dropped the ball.:slap:gah::peace

on the whole child molester subject...
watch this, (ignore the music lol)

[ame="https://youtu.be/2cXDgFwE13g"]302 Found[/ame]

I think the VS glove is the only glove to have all the tips cut off. The part 1 (&2) glove is torn at the tips so the fingers poke through, but what the hell is the big deal anyway?

Beach really, like if you asking the plant not to grow.

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol

I think the VS glove is the only glove to have all the tips cut off. The part 1 (&2) glove is torn at the tips so the fingers poke through, but what the hell is the big deal anyway?

Read the last few pages mate. No big deal. It was about the fingers tips being bare or not in the original ANOES. They were.
:peace

And One's sculpt is awesome.

Last edited:
Thats one of the freakiest things I have ever seen.

lol, but cool ah?
if only children could have powers to kill pedophiles like that :(
the video is freaky at the end, but, makes me a little sad that kids probably wish they had a demon like that to protect them,

I cannot believe there are actually boobs on here who seem to want Freddy to be a pedophile........kinda sick.:lecture:lecture

Yeah pritty much
I really dont get how some get off thinking that thats makes him darker and better of a character.

People in jail that do that get it bad and people out in the open that hint of that get it bad.
I dont get alot of that talk

Back