One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember... first 100 people that attend the show on Sunday will receive a giftbag with goodies. Also, all raffles and contests will take place on Sunday as well...

I thought first 100 people on Saturday. Cuz it says FIRST 100 PEOPLE to ATTEND THE SHOW?

Since Frank & Son is opened Saturday, we don't want the Frank & Son customers to take the goodies. We want to honor the One Sixth Xpo Fans who show up Sunday with a gift bag.

I was thinking on going saturday only. But ill go for the goodies on sunday im not Far from The show anyways. Thanx for letting us know Q. i would of been Bright and early on saturday :lol

Checkout the interview we did for local boardie Ones1Customs and Horrorbid...

Ones1Customs: Hey Freaks Ones Customs here and Im very proud to present you the first of 2 interviews conducted with Rolando Quinonez who most of us know as Q Toys and his good friend Robert Zamarripa. I recently got in touch with Q about doing a story on the 1/6 Xpo and he and Bobby were more then awesome and agreed to grant me a interview along with allowing me to cover the Xpo from top to bottom and since Im working for Horrorbid what better way to start. So for those of you you are not able to join us at the show I will make sure you guys don't miss a thing enjoy the interview we get lots of info and stay tuned for lots more
Horrorbid Interview
https://www.horrorbid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=286&t=14398

Great interview Q. The only confusing thing is that it says the first 100 to attend get a bag of goodies, when I know it's only on Sunday. I looked at your thread again on OSW and it clearly states Sunday only in about 4 different posts, but I think most people still focus on the "first 100 to attend" meaning show opening on Sat. I just hope there's no outcry from the people who show up Sat and want free stuff. :panic:

Back