One Jason to rule them all !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
Finally this is what ive wanted all along from toyfair.Ordered.....Great accessories,big boy body,split hand injury,amazing face sculpt.... perfect !!!!!

Last edited:
Love the Jason from that period.Still human...

73211_press01-001.jpg

73211_press02-001.jpg

7321_press01-001.jpg

7321_press03-001.jpg

I love the split hand. This may have to be something I get Tom Savini to sign. If you get a chance, check out the Chrystal Lake Memories book. There's some great insight on the whole machete sliding down the face gag.

I'm really in love with this figure too. I wish the clothes didn't look so pristine and clean-I mean, c'mon, where's the blood and grime? But at least that's easy to fix!

Interesting, so the extra Machete is the exclusive? Or is the head different?
And does anybody else think the head looks a little big on that Big Boy Body? Maybe this is a regular body pictured on the prototype?

Very impressive , I had no intention of picking him up
until I saw the photos.

Very nice and creepy.

screamingmetal said:
And does anybody else think the head looks a little big on that Big Boy Body? Maybe this is a regular body pictured on the prototype?

Nahh..after all ,Jason is a mongoloid freak, he needs to have a big head...For those who missed on part 3, this is really the one to get...

screamingmetal said:
Interesting, so the extra Machete is the exclusive? Or is the head different?

Head looks okay to me.

He looks great! Those are some nasty teeth! :horror I think the exclusive is one of those fake things you put around your head to make it look like you have a machete (or arrow, etc.) sticking through your head.

So what do you guys think the order will be for the rest of them? I'm predicting:

Part VIII
New Jason From This Year's Movie
Part V
Jason X Uber Jason (The only one I would probably not get)

- J!

Man, oh, man, is this figure sweet! I would be seriously miffed if I missed out on this awesome exclusive. This might be the best 12" exclusive I've seen. (though, admittedly, I haven't seen too much) :elefant

I'll take Uber Jason next, please.

awesome!! i finally found a jason that i must own... i have the jason from part 2 in he mail--my g/f ordered him for me as a valentines day present.

I think in years to come, this will be the most sought after Jason Voorhees. That's my prediction.

Awesome awesome awesome! Ordered one. Still want a Jason part 3 though just to have a complete jason collection.

William Shatners Toupee said:
Still need to make a drowned, decomposed kid Jason as well (yeah, THAT will go over well!).

Nothing like a handicaped rotting child to get the masses going....What would the exclusive with that??Seaweed stuck in his throat:confused:

Back