<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Amazing Spider-man - OMG Photo Review <>

The backpack could be one of those old coin pouches shaped like a backpack.

I had one many many many moons ago.

OMG your pics look great. I am curious about the articulation on the head. Doesn't seem like the head was in very dynamic positions in any of these pics. How far does the head articulate back and forward? And does the fabric around the base of the neck look weird if you pose it too dynamically?

Great pics OMG!
The figure looks very nice, but I do wish they had more articulation in the ankles and feet area. Are the sleeves able to be turned and shifted to accomodate the alignment of hands to webshooter? Just asking since in quite a few pictures it is off to a different side than the hand positioning.

head can turn but neck cant move ... :panic::panic::panic:

Pics are great as usual. Love the figure. I wonder if Garfield looks better in person? No matter to me, my Garfield head will be forever confined to the box. I bought it for Spidey. :)

Peter Head looks to be on a swivel more than a ball joint. So left to right only.

Because it'd be innacurate to the costume

An innacuracy that would be worth it IMO. I'm 99% getting this as I'm a Spider-man zombie but it does not thrill me the way the Tobey ones did.

this took so long to arrive, why even bother. spiddy 2 is around the corner

I think the suit looks phenomenal overall. However, one of the first things that came to mind was why does Spidey have a completely flat crotch? It just looks odd, especially when he's unmasked.

Haha, true. But that isn't a small package, that's nothing at all! xD Looks like a girl wearing tights from the waist down.

Nice pics but like a lot of others, figure just does nothing for me (articulation does seem very limited for Spider-Man). The more time goes on the more I dislike that costume, too. Content to wait and see how ASM2 figure turns out.

Glad Hot Toys is finally getting into the transgendered market. :duff

Glad Hot Toys is finally getting into the transgendered market. :duff

giggle.gif

Wait for Spiderman 2....better look and suit! should be better figure!

Back