<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Dark Knight Rises - Selina Kyle - OMG Photo Review - Part 1 / Part 2 @ 13 <>

Pretty messed up that ht know about that and actually warn you about it in the instructions. :lol

Re: <> Dark Knight Rises - Selina Kyle - OMG Photo Review - Part 1 / Part 2 @ 13 <>

Well, I don't think the figure is meant to be maskless. So they just said "**** it, you deal with it."

Now we got a mask that people are going to break, and it's different in shape/detail from the proto, that will stain.

Well, I don't think the figure is meant to be maskless. So they just said "**** it, you deal with it."

Now we got a mask that people are going to break, and it's different in shape/detail from the proto, that will stain.

Oh Hot Toys you never let us down.....:lol:lol:lol

Great pics again OMG! Inhand the fig looks good , but the instruction sheet states the mask can stain the face sculpt if prolong worn . Arrrrrhhh, but she not that bad without the mask. :D

Sometimes I enjoy just reg pics to see how it is. Can u email me some of her at [email protected] Do u think it looks better in person. A great Anne likeness? Email me one without mask on :). Did u futz hair?

This is sexy.

SelinaKyleHD501_zpsb678f66f.jpg~original

except she looks like she has a mans crotch

Selina and the Pod together do look sweet. Don't regret tossing my POs, I'm just not the fan I thought I was walking out the theatre. Any fan who passed on these would have to be kicking themselves though.

Makes me sad. The dislike for TDKR is actually part of the reason I spend less time here.

This is sexy.

SelinaKyleHD501_zpsb678f66f.jpg~original

No doubt. Almost makes me wish I collected 1/6 vehicles.

I will put abit of double sideded tape on back of mask to stop any problems and it will keep the mask in place

I will put abit of double sideded tape on back of mask to stop any problems and it will keep the mask in place

Probably not a bad idea.

Need to do it with a 1:6 string of pearls (I know she didn't have them when dressed as Catwoman before some smartarse jumps in ;) )

Makes me sad. The dislike for TDKR is actually part of the reason I spend less time here.

Wait. What.:cuckoo:

That's silly and here is why, you like whatever you want to like regardless of anybody else's opinion. You can't let teh "TDKR SUX (!)" mob influence you in any way because those people are wrong. I dunno what these guys were expecting from TDKR, sad they didn't get enjoyment from it. I feel bad for them because well, i loved the movie.:dunno

It hit all the right notes for me and that is all that matters. I could care less what critics or anybody else thinks. Maybe you should do the same.

I hope this helps with 'that pat of the reason' you don't spend as much time on here. You are missed.:peace

Great pics OMG! She goes with the Batpod like PB@J

There's more to this message board and community than TDKR. Who cares if some folks hate it? There's a thousand other things to discuss.

There's more to this message board and community than TDKR. Who cares if some folks hate it? There's a thousand other things to discuss.

Sure there are. Problem is, people don't want to discuss those other things. They just want to argue in circles about how their opinion is more valid over and over.

:exactly: Move on....folks

Selina and the Pod together do look sweet. Don't regret tossing my POs, I'm just not the fan I thought I was walking out the theatre. Any fan who passed on these would have to be kicking themselves though.

I'm sorry to make you feel unwelcome in your own thread Maglor :monkey2

You can't let forums get to you. Train yourself to have complete apathy toward other people's online words.

You can't let forums get to you. Train yourself to have complete apathy toward other people's online words.

:exactly::goodpost: Truer words have never been spoken. Too many acting out hiding behind the anonymousity and then treat this as their battle ground whether it is a game of troll and diss or even a self-righteous crusade to proof everyone else wrong :slap
But Common Mags you are an old Freak no way you still let anyone here get to you, I am so dissapointed :cuckoo:
:stick :1-1:
I just wish ppl get a daily cap on post and that would cut down on the clutter and make this more efficient and easier to read and follow. Also I wish there was a rep system so I can just rep the good guys and neg rep the ones with poor etiquette further limiting their ability to post

Back