<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Dark Knight Rises - Selina Kyle - OMG Photo Review - Part 1 / Part 2 @ 13 <>

I see OMG's goggles are still good in one piece :lol

I wish it lights up red though.

I have to say those goggles are the only thing making me nervous about this figure. Hopefully some places like Toy Anxiety will have replacements for a fairly reasonable price.

Re: <> Dark Knight Rises - Selina Kyle - OMG Photo Review - Part 1 / Part 2 @ 13 <>

OMG give us ur opinion. He does the sculpt look In hand without the mask on

I have to say those goggles are the only thing making me nervous about this figure. Hopefully some places like Toy Anxiety will have replacements for a fairly reasonable price.

I would certainly jump on a third party replacement if done well and at a good price ($20 to $30). If it becomes a huge issue and people are breaking it left and right I'm sure sellers like headplay would want to make a few bucks off of this.

I would certainly jump on a third party replacement if done well and at a good price ($20 to $30). If it becomes a huge issue and people are breaking it left and right I'm sure sellers like headplay would want to make a few bucks off of this.

I hope you're right.

I don't plan on being very rough or cavalier in the way I handle mine, but then again, who ever plans on breaking something?:lol

OMG give us ur opinion. He does the sculpt look In hand without the mask on

This HS was sculpt to fit the goggles, so it doesnt look right without it specially sideway. :panic::panic::panic:

Handle the goggles with care and turn it slowly and you wont break it. :panic::panic::panic:

This HS was sculpt to fit the goggles, so it doesnt look right without it specially sideway. :panic::panic::panic:

Handle the goggles with care and turn it slowly and you wont break it. :panic::panic::panic:

Hmmm seems like she looks alot like Anne tho. U think better likeness than scarjo figs? I'm debating on 2. One for pod and one for walking U think the figure merits that. Dkr is my fav movie...

awesome new set of pics, OMG!

and yay, looks like her elbows bend pretty deep ~ well done, ht, keeping the suit short-sleeved.

: D

This is sexy.

SelinaKyleHD501_zpsb678f66f.jpg~original

Thanks for the second image set OMG - terrific poses and photography as usual. I am very happy to have two of these inbound.

I wonder if it's easier to pose Selina on the batpod as opposed to the nightmare associated with DX12?

Yeah the pics with standing next to the Batpod look great.

Great pics again OMG! Inhand the fig looks good , but the instruction sheet states the mask can stain the face sculpt if prolong worn . Arrrrrhhh, but she not that bad without the mask. :D

Good! So ends the mask debate for sure! :yess:
And brings in other issues to debate :dance

PLUS the undeniable fact HT really did big photoshop coloring/lighting/fixing in their prototype pics!!!!!!! HELLO:slap
They should prolly bundle along a PS tutorial with their figures!

OMG said:
Just couldn't resist quoting these pics. In spite of the figure falling short of expectations in some areas, it turned out pretty good overall. The last pic is the $$$ shot :lecture

Anyone got shipping notice for this yet?

Anyone got shipping notice for this yet?

I did yesterday, after work. Card is going to be charged on the 30th. I've got the EX version ordered, but I've seen reports that the normal version is shipping then too. :)

Great pics again OMG! Inhand the fig looks good , but the instruction sheet states the mask can stain the face sculpt if prolong worn . Arrrrrhhh, but she not that bad without the mask. :D

Goodness another QC issue?

Eh, she never had her mask off with the costume one anyways. I never planned to have her maskless.

Back