<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Avengers - Loki - OMG Photo Review <>

I thought Thor was going to be the best looking 1/6 out of the Avengers set, but Loki to me destroyed everyone. I don' see Iron Man VII taking Loki down either.

LokiHD615_zps1b9a7e56.jpg

is the mouth piece in the right place? seems a little bit too low to me

loki_muzzle__disappointed_by_lokigodofmiischief-d5a0vtf.gif

Last edited:

tbh Hot Toys have pretty much hit a home run with everyone of the Avengers figures so far with each new release topping the last, people love to hate on HT but you've got to give them credit for doing this line justice with it's releases

Shame Thor's cape doesn't sit lover on the shoulders like Loki's does, would have made the figure much better.

Shame Thor's cape doesn't sit lover on the shoulders like Loki's does, would have made the figure much better.

:exactly: thank goodness i'm not the only one thinking about it :lol that's my only gripe with thor, everything is great about him though but i wish the cape on his shoulder could be bend for it to be lower

Re: <> Bandai Chogokin C-3PO - OMG Photo Review <>

Bump for awesomeness.

With mine now finally ordered, i started to go through this thread again. And Hooooleee Shyyt!

Have to wait for The Hulk. You guys think Hulk will out do the rest?

I know it should come with it but why would you ever want to display this piece with the mouth piece and handcuffs. Great looking figure but not for my collection

I don't think so.

I know it should come with it but why would you ever want to display this piece with the mouth piece and handcuffs. Great looking figure but not for my collection

Ppl who like to set up different scene from the movie will appreciate those added accessories. So if you have Thor and Lokie, you can set them up in the end scene posed together

not for the outfit or sculpt but for sheer size and the spectacle of a huge Hulk figure i think he'll be my favorite

Awesome photos man. I love it. Less then 60 remaining.
Hurry jump on it guys!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, OMG. Your photos have become a huge factor when I try to decide what figures I really want.

I almost canceled this because I wasn't getting any Avengers besides Black Widow (waiting for later versions of them all, not really a fan of Avengers outfits), but now I'm glad I kept my order. This figure will look amazing as a standalone piece, and that headsculpt will fit perfectly with the kit bashes I've been working on. Really looking forward to this release now. :)

Simply IMPRESSIVE!!! :yess: Excellent shots of the fig too! :clap

I have Thor and BW in hand, have to say, I think this looks a lot better, especially better than Thor, it shows up how poor the Thor likeness is.
Loki looks like he just walked out of the movie...

LokiHD1021_zps2f77e933.jpg:original

This was one of the only pieces I wanted from Avengers (this and Mk VII)... and I'm very, very happy he turned out so well.

Back