<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> MGS3 - THE BOSS - OMG Photo Review <>

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp_seeR0NkQ[/ame]

What a bust this was. The proto was better than this and it's not saying much.

Am I the only one who actually thinks it looks great? Its The Boss for crying out loud, I always thought she looked quite manly :lecture

Am I the only one who actually thinks it looks great? Its The Boss for crying out loud, I always thought she looked quite manly :lecture

Yes you are.

She doesn't looks manly in the original game, she looks more like a strong woman but not manly to me at all.

What is this blasphemy!? How DARE you like this piece :monkey4

:lol

I think this is a clear case of an uncontrolled ****storm, even though it does not look that bad, alot of you have already made up your mind about this figure, you just cant stand the fact that Kojima likes to use androgynous features on alot of his characters! :lecture

Great pics, horrible figure.

It's even more... no, MUCH MORE insulting than Tsang's Predator head sculpts.
Everything is wrong with this THE MAN THING.

Sad thing is I'm still getting it... ughhh. I don't care about Enterbay much but I wish they had the license since this is a terrible start to such a great franchise.

Sad thing is I'm still getting it... ughhh.
Im really surprised by that. You seem very crititcal on alot of things i didnt think this, which is a very bad figure you would get. Despite liking the franchise!

Though i must admit i do like the look of this figure with the hood/poncho on

Im really surprised by that. You seem very crititcal on alot of things i didnt think this, which is a very bad figure you would get. Despite liking the franchise!

Though i must admit i do like the look of this figure with the hood/poncho on

If it was anything besides MGS I would turn it down. But make no mistake, I'm not excited about this monster at all.

still no completely zipped up pictures either. we got a tease of half zipped. it looks retarded with the neck open. all the way up or (gasp) all the way down or GTFO. i was thinking of using a phicen body or something of that nature and zipping it all the way so she has more curves to fill the suit

still no completely zipped up pictures either. we got a tease of half zipped. it looks retarded with the neck open. all the way up or (gasp) all the way down or GTFO. i was thinking of using a phicen body or something of that nature and zipping it all the way so she has more curves to fill the suit

best femle body is the triad alpha, you want consider that body more from the phicen one.

You're welcome I will most definitely buy it even it the head is atrocious.

Suits will fit better on the triad body, still hope that cloudfilter will offer his custom boss sculpt.

i knew youd be interested in this figure elvis. even if you think it sucks you can still work on it. i feel like once i buy some tools there wont be any figure i wont be able to fix.

I like it, **** Po's pictures look even better, and the suit does zip all the way up, (check the hot toys community facbook page)

im going say i really like the figure. i think the body is mostly ruining it. the body is literaly so bad it takes away from the sculpt IMO. i dont really have too much problem with it. i think it looks like the art pic that was just shown not too long ago. the 3ds art def makes her look manly right off the bat.

Back