<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX11 JOKER 2.0 - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

Joker_Dance_zps92bd679d.gif

Last edited:

Izzit possible to iron the collar out? Make it flatter !!! Again its a big gamble and might screw up the coat....... :cuckoo:

Hope this can be done !!!

I'd say wet it, low heat iron through a teatowel.

Excellent Pics OMG!! Im drooling at these.... Really cant wait to get this guy in my grubby mitts! :yess:

Ive been without a Joker for far too long! I actually just bought a DX01 again (which Ill use for the interrogation set up and laughing sculpt) off my Cousin. And I forgot how solid a figure even that is! The sculpt and paint may be a bit dated on it, but it still holds up surprisingly well!

Takes a month after HK shipments... mid February is probably likely.

Excellent Pics OMG!! Im drooling at these.... Really cant wait to get this guy in my grubby mitts! :yess:

Ive been without a Joker for far too long! I actually just bought a DX01 again (which Ill use for the interrogation set up and laughing sculpt) off my Cousin. And I forgot how solid a figure even that is! The sculpt and paint may be a bit dated on it, but it still holds up surprisingly well!

2.0 is infect my worst pics recently ...... being sick and lack of time to pose him ...... wtf :panic::panic::panic:

Re: <> MGS3 - THE BOSS - OMG Photo Review <>

You wouldn't know it's a female figure without them uniboobs.

Back