<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> MGS3 - THE BOSS - OMG Photo Review <>

johnny, i know it does. no one will post a pic of it. its like theres an injunction against it. i dont get it.

431531_471568082905187_1251334955_n.jpg

yeah once i went to the site you posted i saw it. thanks for the post. omg didnt use any of the zipped up shots in the post he/they made. she looks 10x better IMO now.

i think whoever came up with that body should have to walk around for a week with a uni-boob chest plate. what a uni-boob.:dunno

Apologies up front to those that like it...but this looks like a tranny.

The boss was attractive in the video game. Shes not pretty in the tradional sense and yes, she was older than snake, but she's the type that ages well. Battle hardened, but still attractive. Can look vulnerable, but can kick your *** six ways to monday. I'm trying to find an actress that has the facial qualities similar to the boss...cate blanchett perhaps? Sigourney weaver?

I know we can't go by much with video game renders from a PS2 game...but still, couldn't the artistic liberties taken been a little more...fair? I went all Austin powers after seeing both the proto and final. "it's no woman, it's a man man baby!"

I'm disappointed boss came out this way. Wished Ht tweaked the HS. I loved the character and this representation has done a great disservice to a true patriot.

was just looking at my udf figure and she has nice b-c breasts. a full figured body would work perfect because on the 6" fig the middle strap stretches tightly under her bust line and the top strap wraps over it.

Looks decent, the headsculpt could look better, alas. I'm glad you can zip her up. I know a lot of people were hoping for that.

I just don't understand why that feature was never showcased until people got it in-hand. It was very apparent from the beginning that it definitely looked like a functional zipper.

Sorry hot toys, i'm a big fan of The Boss and this just isn't good enough.

The head looks too mannish, you didn't fix the uniboob and the outfit when zipped up is too bulgy.

You failed and won't be getting my money :(

Sorry hot toys, i'm a big fan of The Boss and this just isn't good enough.

The head looks too mannish, you didn't fix the uniboob and the outfit when zipped up is too bulgy.

You failed and won't be getting my miny :(

You never know, we might end up seeing a stunner of a prototype of MGR Raiden or MGS2 Snake this year :pray:

I just don't understand why that feature was never showcased until people got it in-hand. It was very apparent from the beginning that it definitely looked like a functional zipper.

They wanted to show off the detailing of the scar on her chest.

:exactly:right, thats why i dont care about changing the body. shell be zipped anyhow. ill just keep the old one in case i wanna sell the figure down the road.

I wont be buying because I didn't get Snake either (waiting for a MGS2 version) but I think it looks okay. That Rocket Launcher looks great :lol

I wont be buying because I didn't get Snake either (waiting for a MGS2 version) but I think it looks okay. That Rocket Launcher looks great :lol

Good luck with the wait :lol

I wouldn't see Snake coming out for at least 2 years. You will probably see Rising material beforehand.

That's one scary looking figure...

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

In some angles looks okay, but too manly....

Im not holding my breath for the Mgs2 snake i just don't see it happening.

Back