<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Metal Gear Solid 3 - Naked Snake - OMG Photo Review <>

Yeah I'm changing my to a bigger body to get the correct body shape.

Yeah I'm changing my to a bigger body to get the correct body shape.

Hmm... for those of you dissatisfied with the build of the body, I only hope the clothes fit bigger bucks. They look kind of tight :mad:

Chris Redfield or one of the Terminator bodies might do.

Looking at the figure i can see where your coming from now, but i think its right at the edge just shy of being too big imo.
And you are right apparently BigBoss' body was designed to be like Arnies rather than Solids Jean Claude according to Kojima

Nice, very nice. Great detail down to blemishes on the skin. Its a shame there's no wrist articulation, that limits the hero poses quite abit. Love that Headsculpt at certain angles, just pure Snake!

Now Hot Toys Solid Snake please!

WHAT? Seriously, there's no wrist articulation? That's pretty ridiculous, if true.

And it seems the boots pretty much kill any ankle articulation, so you won't be getting any decent sneaking poses out of this figure (not that the suit would allow for it anyway).

I hate this suit. I am apathetic on the head sculpt. I like the box (both of them).

Looking at the figure i can see where your coming from now, but i think its right at the edge just shy of being too big imo.
And you are right apparently BigBoss' body was designed to be like Arnies rather than Solids Jean Claude according to Kojima

It's very apparent that were both based on both actors but I find it funny they based Solid Snake in MGS1 on young Christopher Walken :rotfl

Is it me or has Big Boss completely lost his MGS3 physique in all his sequels? He's built like Solid Snake nowadays.

You're right, he's not as bulky anymore. That's understandable though since he's older. But he was a real bull in MGS3, way bigger than Solid. That's the silohette I want for my MGS3 figure, I'm probably going to use a frankenstein body of HT, Kaustik and custom pieces to get it right.

It'll take some modification to get the new suit on, but I grabbed a second set to dissect for parts.

Arnold body...hmmmm. You guys have some magnifying effect on your tv-screens :D He is rather muscular in MGS3, but I would say that he is still closer to Van Damme or Stallone than Arnie or other bodybuilder. I haven't used much that naked camo in the game, but I would say that he is more lean than some bodybuilder.

WHAT? Seriously, there's no wrist articulation? That's pretty ridiculous, if true.

And it seems the boots pretty much kill any ankle articulation, so you won't be getting any decent sneaking poses out of this figure).

Err that's not new, it's been known since it went up for P.O.

Well it probably has articulation but can't move much because of the glove

Solid Slug look at all the concept sketches particular the ones without shirt. He's huge. The designers even said they modeled his physique off Arnold to be a more rough and tumble fighter character than Solid.

Err that's not new, it's been known since it went up for P.O.

Well it probably has articulation but can't move much because of the glove

Haven't been keeping up, so it's new to me. It's not acceptable, in my opinion.

Solid Slug look at all the concept sketches particular the ones without shirt. He's huge. The designers even said they modeled his physique off Arnold to be a more rough and tumble fighter character than Solid.

Yeah. To think that Medicoms' Naked Snake is a midget compared to Yamato's 1/6 Solid & Liquid Snake, or Medicom's own Old Snake. What a shame since I have them all on one shelf. And the size differences is an eyesore!

Arnold body...hmmmm. You guys have some magnifying effect on your tv-screens :D He is rather muscular in MGS3, but I would say that he is still closer to Van Damme or Stallone than Arnie or other bodybuilder. I haven't used much that naked camo in the game, but I would say that he is more lean than some bodybuilder.

2190077-metal_gear_3_029.jpg

might not have come across as much in-game but there ya go.

The designers even said they modeled his physique off Arnold to be a more rough and tumble fighter character than Solid.
I want the next SolidSnake to be a prequel so he can fight like he used to, or like in the last boss fight in MGS4. Like in this vid:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM9K2C70XJY&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Haven't been keeping up, so it's new to me. It's not acceptable, in my opinion.

Dude look at the glove, its kinda plain to see why. Again its not HotToys fault.

2510-533x800.jpg

https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/532091_443697399025589_112218451_n.jpg

Last edited:

Zombie thanks dude that's exactly the picture I had in mind. Badass.

Re: - OMG Photo Bank - Assassin's Creed 3 - P227

Just wanted you to know that your shots of the Samurai Predator convinced me to purchase. Keep up the good work!

It's not as good as I wanted it to be, but heck with it.

PLEASE HOT TOYS MGS2 SOLID SNAKE NEXT! PLEASE!

And make him look just like the game!

Yes, I couldn't agree more! We definitely need a MGS2 Solid Snake now and he must get his military rain poncho like in the intro were he is walking over the george washington bridge.

Back