<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Metal Gear Solid 3 - Naked Snake - OMG Photo Review <>

plis maybe you could change out the body on him and itd fill out the suit like you want and maybe his head will look perfect to you after. its a cheap fix. just sayin. i already know what youre going to say. you shouldnt have to spend extra on a new figure. thats cool and i agree but its not that much considering what someone else will pay just for the figure on the after market when these things go up in price.

It crossed my mind, I will still buy it and enjoy it just it's just not what I would of wanted... but not every figure is. But you make a good point with using a different body, it just looks like he has too much room to move around within it. I bet the BDU version will be more snug and better to look at. I cannot get the Boss and not get this, I'm not making the mistake again which is not getting into 1/6 collecting when all the Medicoms came out and I got raped on after market prices. i didn't start collecting until about 3 years ago.

I don't have the figure infront of me right now but isn't the Inflames figure roughly 13 inches? It looks bigger than the rest of my stuff which is all 12. With that said, wouldn't it's clothing be baggy too on a regular HT 1/6?

Maybe it's just that Giraffe neck...

I decided to pass on this one, Ill just wait for the other ver. IF they have it good.. if not then f*&# this.
Im not spending my money on this ):
It was a hard decision.. very HARD!!

its just there's something wrong with it that's all.

Well guys, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting this figure for sure. I should have it by mid December to early January from Sideshow. I'll post a video review if no one else does one :lol.

You people ***** to much. If you don't like don't buy it. I love this one tho. Can't wait!

Im actually getting seduced by this figure. I mean its a HotToys Snake. I just can't afford it. The DX12 won this battle, so ill settle for a headsculpt from ebay and wait for the real Snake!

It crossed my mind, I will still buy it and enjoy it just it's just not what I would of wanted... but not every figure is. But you make a good point with using a different body, it just looks like he has too much room to move around within it. I bet the BDU version will be more snug and better to look at. I cannot get the Boss and not get this, I'm not making the mistake again which is not getting into 1/6 collecting when all the Medicoms came out and I got raped on after market prices. i didn't start collecting until about 3 years ago.

I don't have the figure infront of me right now but isn't the Inflames figure roughly 13 inches? It looks bigger than the rest of my stuff which is all 12. With that said, wouldn't it's clothing be baggy too on a regular HT 1/6?

Maybe it's just that Giraffe neck...
yes it is. i ordered one of thise neck parts that someone recommended but it didnt fit the inflames chest peg. im gonna trim mine down a bit just havent cared too much. hes using the zombie head. btw i mean the bdu version. i also started about then. i wish i had bought some of that zone of the enders crap though. im pissed i havent yet.

yes it is. i ordered one of thise neck parts that someone recommended but it didnt fit the inflames chest peg. im gonna trim mine down a bit just havent cared too much. hes using the zombie head. btw i mean the bdu version.

Yeah I got the BDU version too, didn't really feel the urge to get that Sneaking Suit (Battle Armor Version) knock-off. Are you able to swap out the neck on the Inflames body for the HT neck? Or would it be easier to just put the Inflames clothing on a HT body?

I would rather get a true type body, the HT Snake headsculpt, and the HT equipment and get a Tiger Stripe BDU.

Yeah I got the BDU version too, didn't really feel the urge to get that Sneaking Suit (Battle Armor Version) knock-off. Are you able to swap out the neck on the Inflames body for the HT neck? Or would it be easier to just put the Inflames clothing on a HT body?

I would rather get a true type body, the HT Snake headsculpt, and the HT equipment and get a Tiger Stripe BDU.

the ht adapter didnt fit for some reason into the body. maybe they sent the wrong one i dont know. so, im going to pop the adapter and shorten the neck then glue the original adapter in. his head will sit much lower and itll be practically free. just stop it near the adams apple. as for the battle armor version, im getting it. i really want to make it accurate to the game. it has too many bags and equipment. even the bdu version has one too many bags and he doesnt even use the leg knife. both of them need 2 belts and neither of them use the suspenders. only the battle dress snake uses that. if i shorten the necks and repaint the beard on the original version head hell look pretty awesome. im using the original head with a cigarette installed on the sneaking suit knockoff one. the bdu one will be using the zombie head.

I'm not. Headsculpt is a disappointment.

You make me glad I'm not in the minority of people that hate that HS, I said before that he has a 1980's butch mullet and his head is too fat.

Honestly, guys? I'm not seeing the proportion or costume issues at all. It looks very accurate... That's all I can say.

Honestly, guys? I'm not seeing the proportion or costume issues at all. It looks very accurate... That's all I can say.

Distance shots with arms flat look OK, the up close shots with the arms moved make his head look huge since he has zero shoudlers. His frame is completely incorrect to MGS3.

Other than the face, the body is the same exact build from MGS3.

mgs3d-artwork.jpg

The head to body ratio is much more body mass than head, it's completely wrong on this figure.

You make me glad I'm not in the minority of people that hate that HS, I said before that he has a 1980's butch mullet and his head is too fat.

Oh for sure. Unfortunately. :(

The proto was slightly better (squarer) but still not amazing.

Distance shots with arms flat look OK, the up close shots with the arms moved make his head look huge since he has zero shoudlers. His frame is completely incorrect to MGS3.

Actually, yeah, I'll give you the shoulder thing for sure, but it seems that problem plagues most toys of this scale :( Still, I'm liking the frame okay. But the shoulders should be quite a bit broader.

Actually, yeah, I'll give you the shoulder thing for sure, but it seems that problem plagues most toys of this scale :( Still, I'm liking the frame okay. But the shoulders should be quite a bit broader.

He's supposed to be more broad and Terminator built, like a Superhero body. I'm still getting it even though I have complaints :monkey1

Back