<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Metal Gear Solid 3 - Naked Snake - OMG Photo Review <>

****ing awesome. I'm gonna get at least two of those if you don't like...well maybe not. It depends my economical situation when that is released. Though I have preordered one. But I can really complain about this. The head looks amazing and really detailed for action figure. Even though I'm a painter, I don't even think to touch that face, for it looks so good and realistic. I also don't honk the head is that big. My only concern is the material of that suit.

****ing awesome. I'm gonna get at least two of those if you don't like...well maybe not. It depends my economical situation when that is released. Though I have preordered one. But I can really complain about this. The head looks amazing and really detailed for action figure. Even though I'm a painter, I don't even think to touch that face, for it looks so good and realistic. I also don't honk the head is that big. My only concern is the material of that suit.

I'm afraid of the suit as well. The head looks very realistic, it's just too wide for me. I really want to love this figure but it's a slight let down in some areas. I just wish he came with a few more weapons.

The headsculpt still looks better than the Patrick Swayze Inflames headsculpt.

@SPliskin I think the head looks fine, doesn't look big to me. I get what you mean about the mullet but i think it looks cool still

Heres the suit from MGS3.

sneaking.jpg

@SPliskin I think the head looks fine, doesn't look big to me. I get what you mean about the mullet but i think it looks cool still

Heres the suit from MGS3.

sneaking.jpg

I don't know what it is, maybe it's because his body is too small for the head? I can't be the only one who can see this. Big Boss has a massive frame in MGS3.

Those of you upset by this version I would nt worry.Its always been Hot Toys MO to release the least desired version of a licence first.for example,Predator 2 in 2007 all anybody wanted was the original which was announced at the end of 2008.

Those of you upset by this version I would nt worry.Its always been Hot Toys MO to release the least desired version of a licence first.for example,Predator 2 in 2007 all anybody wanted was the original which was announced at the end of 2008.

I assumed from the beginning when they titled this as "Sneaking Suit Version" and I'm talking about "Version" that there will be a variant.

Even though this isn't the desired suit the detail on this thing is amazing...PURCHASED!!!!!!!

Not arguing if someone likes the size of that head or not, but usually male shoulder line is two head-lengths wide and the whole body is 8 heads high. But I can't really say anything for sure by watching these pictures alone.

Why the **** is his stache separate from his beard?!

They are going for the MGS4 MGSPW facial hair, I really miss the MGS3 look :(

Not arguing if someone likes the size of that head or not, but usually male shoulder line is two head-lengths wide and the whole body is 8 heads high. But I can't really say anything for sure by watching these pictures alone.

In all the cutscenes in MGS3, his head looked extra tiny on his body since his body was huge.

I'm going to see how the fatigues from the Metal Boss figure look on this... Hopefully they will look great...

I'm going to see how the fatigues from the Metal Boss figure look on this... Hopefully they will look great...

We must be on the same wave length. I thoughT about buying a seperate head for just that.

Last edited:

Looks great!

Snake looks as he would if young Clint Eastwood played him

Looks good for what it is, but like others are saying, that costume. . .will maybe hold off and hope that HT does a more iconic looking Snake later.

plis maybe you could change out the body on him and itd fill out the suit like you want and maybe his head will look perfect to you after. its a cheap fix. just sayin. i already know what youre going to say. you shouldnt have to spend extra on a new figure. thats cool and i agree but its not that much considering what someone else will pay just for the figure on the after market when these things go up in price.

Back