<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX07 Luke Skywalker - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

Can't wait to display the BD with SS Vader, and cleaner with Yoda.

Thank you very much OMG for the great photos.

This has been a Star Wars figure that I have been waiting for since I was 7 years old. I can remember the day I bought my first Kenner Farm-boy Luke back in '77.

Memories...

I thought these pics would make it easier for me to settle on a combination of parts for display, but they have absolutely done the opposite. :lol Incredible pics as usual, OMG! It's one of those surreally awesome figures...

Hmm..ok well sorry you can't take someone else's opinion but that does not look like Mark Hamill. :dunno

I thought these pics would make it easier for me to settle on a combination of parts for display, but they have absolutely done the opposite. :lol Incredible pics as usual, OMG! It's one of those surreally awesome figures...

Yeah. I need both now.

But I torn between using the clean head to replace my SS Tatooine Luke head... OR having battle-damaged Bespin face with clean hair on the BD outfit.

So many possibilities. I am stoked that you can swap hair. Although the Bieber hair is pretty useless on anything but the BD Luke.

Yeah, normal hair looks great for both... but the BD hair looks a bit funky on the clean head.

The figure is a piece of **** and no where near Hot toys full potential like Iron Monger,1/4 scale Batman ,Endoskeleton or City Hunter Predator will be. This figure looks like the body was made by medicom on their bad day and a NECA face sculpt.
But hey don't let me ruin it for you, enjoy this train wreck if it is what you like. :wave:peace

The figure is a piece of **** and no where near Hot toys full potential like Iron Monger,1/4 scale Batman ,Endoskeleton or City Hunter Predator will be. This figure looks like the body was made by medicom on their bad day and a NECA face sculpt.
But hey don't let me ruin it for you, enjoy this train wreck if it is what you like. :wave:peace

82623100.jpg

:wave

I see mark hamill in the BD one, but the regular head looks like a generic Luke Skywalker from a comic book. And even then I wish they had just kept the BD one the way it was, not modify it, they lost likeness in doing that IMO.

The regular head just looks FAR too stern, Mark Hamill was in star wars more the always open mouth, slightly flabbergaster look. :lol

Not getting this, too bad, really want to like it. If anything I only like the BD one.

Yeah. I need both now.

But I torn between using the clean head to replace my SS Tatooine Luke head... OR having battle-damaged Bespin face with clean hair on the BD outfit.

So many possibilities. I am stoked that you can swap hair. Although the Bieber hair is pretty useless on anything but the BD Luke.

Yeah, normal hair looks great for both... but the BD hair looks a bit funky on the clean head.

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed by how the BD hair looks on the clean sculpt. For that reason I might just keep them as is, because even though the clean hair looks good on the BD sculpt, his hair is full on matted by the time he gets sucked out the window. So it's just a matter of deciding on BD saber wielding Luke or Clean blaster wielding Luke for display in the detolf. :panic:

There aren't enough laughing emoticons in the universe for this post. :lol:rotfl:lol

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed by how the BD hair looks on the clean sculpt. For that reason I might just keep them as is, because even though the clean hair looks good on the BD sculpt, his hair is full on matted by the time he gets sucked out the window. So it's just a matter of deciding on BD saber wielding Luke or Clean blaster wielding Luke for display in the detolf. :panic:

There aren't enough laughing emoticons in the universe for this post. :lol:rotfl:lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture

OK yeah this figure turned out ****ing amazing. I didn't know you could swap the hairstyles between the 2 heads. And the pics with the Stormtroopers :drool

*leaves thread because I can't possibly buy high-end Star Wars toys and would just be torturing myself*

Last edited:

What a sad, strange and unfulfilling little life you must live.

Thanks for your opinion though! It certainly isn't going to diminish the enjoyment of this figure for me or anyone else.

Last edited:

do you mean it is the shorter trooper on a TT slim, with luke also being on a tt slim? the ssc bodies are taller and luke looks to be on a slim, and the trooper's leg armour is squashed down like when people put them on slims.

NO ~ on the left TT, shorter one SS :panic::panic::panic:

What a sad, strange and unfulfilling little life you must live.

Thanks for your opinion though! It certainly isn't going to diminish the employment of this figure for me or anyone else.

:exactly: A troll indeed.

Hmm..ok well sorry you can't take someone else's opinion but that does not look like Mark Hamill. :dunno

:dunno Mark Hamill doesnt even look like Mark Hamill anymore? Regardless.. Looks like Luke Skywalker to me.

306583_10151083437707344_238146777_n.jpg

557818_10151083429817344_847892180_n.jpg

The figure is a piece of **** and "bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla" you like. :wave:peace

Just though u needed some help here.

Back