<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <>The Wolverine - OMG Photo Review<>

The only Wolverine figure I have and its the one from Origins... Looks better definitely....

12357517735_fb324cbac2_b.jpg

The only Wolverine figure I have and its the one from Origins... Looks better definitely....

12357517735_fb324cbac2_b.jpg

Might be me, but even that body looks more buff than this one. Maybe it's more vascular? Is this the same exact body as The Wolverine's?

Hmmm maybe it's the different hairstyles that give the illusion of different head sizes which as you said, makes the body look smaller or bigger.

EDIT: Forget what I said, I think it's because his jaw is too wide.

TheWolverine97_zpsbe6478e8.jpg~original

kinda hoping we get a DoFP license announcement before this guy arrives in the states, its not a terrible figure by any means, definitely a good first Wolverine figure for some like myself, would just prefer the costume shown for future Wolverine, idk I still have a few weeks to decide whether or not to cancel:dunno

A couple of shots of the origins Wolverine topless.... Photo credit to toyhaven.blogspot.com

12463176275_a3eb5b0359_o.jpg

12463330803_32f871c025_o.jpg

It's definitely the width of the jaw making the body look small.

Jor El and Mandarin sculpts and paint FAR superior based on these pics......we'll see

great pics OMG. thanks again for your hard work bro. i decided to pass on this figure. hopefully his appearance in dofp has better costume then just a black suit.

What's up with the thick mustache? Wolvie had chops and a somewhat shaven upper lip/chin.

Great pics as usual though and the figure still looks solid, good Jackman resemblance

Hmmm I had high hopes for this one but it looks like a lazy effort from HT. Nice pics thougu OMG.

Likeness looks great (especially compared to the other Wolverines) and it doesn't look like a big step down from the prototype any more than their production figures usually are. :huh

Lets be honest guys..none of the previous two HTs Wolverines look remotely like Jackman...seems to be difficult likeness for them to capture...however no doubt this is the closest of the 3 sculpts to Mr. Jackman.

Yeah I can agree when you guys say the likeness is better than the previous two Jackman Wolvies, but the expression still isn't quite to my liking, and I'm not fond of the reuse of the old body.

Amazing pics as usual OMG.

I was really stoked for this as I love the movie and thought the proto looked amazing, but there's something totally off about the final product. The head sculpt in particular doesn't look quite right, whether it's the paint or the moustache or what...I dunno.

Too bad. :(

Lets be honest guys..none of the previous two HTs Wolverines look remotely like Jackman...seems to be difficult likeness for them to capture...however no doubt this is the closest of the 3 sculpts to Mr. Jackman.

:goodpost: that applies to most Marvel characters. Only a few were good sculpts, most ok. Took forever for a good RDJ sculpt. It must be a Marvel thing. Anyway looks fine to me which is all that matters.

To be honest I can't see RDJ in the new sculpts at all and most on here think it great.

Yeah, it will make a killing parted out!

Its not usual you have to worry about HT messing up the paint anymore, but they certainly did here. Some subtle stubble is fine, but that mustache and sole patch is just awful. A rare stumble for HT.

Back