<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> G.I.Joe Retaliation - Roadblock - OMG Photo Review <>

Sculpt looks really goos if you ask me. Strange that they felt the nees to used double jointed elbow for this......but not Bane. :lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

That's the problem with doing a body swap for a Rock custom with this. How can you mimic both his tatoos and get the right skin tone with a muscular body:gah:

Those double jointed elbows kill it. Overall good figure.

very cool! still disappointed they decided not to do cobra commander. but the roadblock looks fantastic! thanks omg.

Thank you OMG on the excellent pic coverage. The body type for the Rock is a little off. Reminds me of Johnson's early wrestling career when he wasn't as big as he is now. Still overall, nice figure! :clap

is it really that bad ?_? I really like how this turn out, very impressive looking. May be I look at it as a figure not the Rock :panic::panic::panic:

is it really that bad ?_? I really like how this turn out, very impressive looking. May be I look at it as a figure not the Rock :panic::panic::panic:
I think it looks great, I think some people are just unimpressed with the torso Hot Toys chose for this.

Damn I'm actually tempted to pick this up now.

Tatts and all look solid.

I understand why they use a smaller torso, is the vest. :panic::panic::panic:

Not impressed. Bigger arms doesnt equal bigger body, HT. Get this shiz right. First bane, now this. The vest looks wrong on there. Everything looks wrong on that torso. They really need to understand that their materials are so thin that they don't need that much give in the body proportions.

Im defo going to pick up the body armour for this guy and use it in a custom project. The head sculpt is great with amazing attention to detail in the paint apps. Those nasty looking arm joints are the killer though. Don't see an issue with body however?

I think you hit the nail on the head OMG with the last part of your comment. I think a lot of fans would rather have a Rock figure rather than Roadblock. That being said, I'm a fan of Duane Johnson and not necessarily a big fan of the Joe movies. I would have preferred a bigger body and jointed arms like the new Dark World Thor and Hulk. I think more fans would've been all over this that way. :gah:

Not impressed. Bigger arms doesnt equal bigger body, HT. Get this shiz right. First bane, now this. The vest looks wrong on there. Everything looks wrong on that torso. They really need to understand that their materials are so thin that they don't need that much give in the body proportions.
I agree with every word.

The only problem would be in the eyes IMO. They should've gave it a bit of a squint instead of giving him a scared look. He looks like he just turned around and saw something horrific. My only nitpick. And maybe a longer jaw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he has crazy eyes. Whatever I'll take it. Likeness is good enough for me. So are we still waiting until February? The wait is usually 2 weeks right

I don't mind torso, it looks great as a complete package. I have issue with sculpt. Good in some shots meh in others. I needed a knock out of the ball park sculpt to consider ordering since the movie left a lot to be desired.

Thanks again OMG, any doubts about me preordering this is gone. It will look so great with my other Retaliation figures !!!

He is an interesting figure and I'm glad hot toys made this one. Probably the first of many Rock figures to come out if he is indead to be in the new terminator franchise.

Back