<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX14 THE JOKER - MIME VERSION - OMG Photo Review <>

A-dev will have a complete '89 Batman Hot Toys collection before I do with all 4 releases.

I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN.

Timcent's price wasn't too bad, knowing how he packages things. That was a big part of why I jumped on it.

Neither surely. Never been stopped before :dunno

Really, I have on occasion. They demand a Paypal receipt, which I ahem.. make up.

A-dev will have a complete '89 Batman Hot Toys collection before I do with all 4 releases.

I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN.

It's too late for you. No hope.

This is my first time buying from Timcent, does he usually just send it in the brown shipper or does he pack inside another box/wrapping?

This is my first time buying from Timcent, does he usually just send it in the brown shipper or does he pack inside another box/wrapping?

Brown shipper with thick layers of bubblewrap on the outside, and then wrapped in paper.

Brown shipper with thick layers of bubblewrap on the outside, and then wrapped in paper.

He put the brown shipper box in another box when he sent mine but that was for Spiderman, maybe the DX boxes are too big for him to do that. :dunno

I used to be very annoyed by all the Joker and Batman modding because it made my unmodded figures inferior. In a way I still feel that way but I realise that that's not anyone else's fault. If I'm not willing to put in the work/money to do those mods too then that's my problem. But nowadays I'm more annoyed from the POV that it seems Batman figures are held to a higher standard than figures from any other license. If there's a glaring problem with a Batman figure it seems like about 10 different people are actively working on correcting it and taking commissions to fix other people's figures too. Something like Terminator doesn't have that.

We do have people making cool customs like CREGcustoms in the past, Elvis1976 has just done a frozen T-1000 for me, Commando has done a bunch of Terminator-related things that I've availed of - but whose trying to fix that damned neck on DX10 T-800? Have you seen it Mags? You'd be appalled. If I had the talent I'd be working day and night trying to do something about that, sadly I don't. Other people are bothered by it, maybe to a lesser extent than me, but no one is doing anything about it. But as I said if it were a Batman/Joker figure about 10 people would be on the case.

I can certainly understand your frustration.

Well just look at this

Yeah, pretty ugly at that angle. How's it look from the front?

I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN.

:rotfl

I can certainly understand your frustration.

Yeah, pretty ugly at that angle. How's it look from the front?

From directly front-on it looks fine. Its just a very very deep neck. Room for 2 or 3 oesophagus in there.

Ok, cool. Makes me feel better about it going through customs if the box is all covered up.

Does Timcent mark his goods as low value?

My only experience for buying a figure outside the UK was the Scarface War version from Enterbay which was held by customs and then parcelforce took there fees. :mad:

I buy loads of loose items from China, Malaysia etc. but I don't know if I would get figures regularly from the far east?

Does Timcent mark his goods as low value?

My only experience for buying a figure outside the UK was the Scarface War version from Enterbay which was held by customs and then parcelforce took there fees. :mad:

I buy loads of loose items from China, Malaysia etc. but I don't know if I would get figures regularly from the far east?

Pretty much by default, yes.

Pretty much by default, yes.

I see you can't complain with that. :clap

To be honest I don't mind waiting for my stuff just as long as I know that I will get it....eventually.

All my pre-orders for next year are UK based maybe I should have looked into ordering stuff from abroad with more detail.

I see you can't complain with that. :clap

To be honest I don't mind waiting for my stuff just as long as I know that I will get it....eventually.

All my pre-orders for next year are UK based maybe I should have looked into ordering stuff from abroad with more detail.

I suppose the danger of not preordering at that initial retail price is the worry about what kind of mark-up HK sellers will do when the time comes.

In this case not bad at all. Otherwise I'd never preorder and just wait till it comes out in HK.

I suppose the danger of not preordering at that initial retail price is the worry about what kind of mark-up HK sellers will do when the time comes.

In this case not bad at all. Otherwise I'd never preorder and just wait till it comes out in HK.

True.

As I say all my pre-orders are currently tied to UK retailers so it is something I don't need to think about for a while but maybe one day I will buy from HK.

Re: <> The Amazing Spider-man - OMG Photo Review <>

I keep coming back to these pics. Great work OMG. Need more pics!!!

I'll just wait for HT's ASM 2.

Getting this one and waiting for ASM2.

<> Man of Steel Jor-El - OMG Photo Review <>

Jor-EL

Jor-ELR100_zps5a03222c.jpg~original

Jor-ELR101_zps6158b042.jpg~original

Jor-ELR102_zps894aef80.jpg~original

Jor-ELR103_zps01a5f851.jpg~original

Jor-ELR104_zps791c7a24.jpg~original

Jor-ELR105_zps0f007f93.jpg~original