<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R2D2 will be announced shortly for preorder after OMG's pics today..

And I think Chokogin should pay a certain percentage of the revenue from the sales of C3PO and R2D2 to OMG for his efforts.. :lol

1. I hope R2 isn't that soon. My wallet would like the rest of the year off.

2. It was OMGs "quick pics" over the weekend that persuaded me to pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: <> Bandai Chogokin C-3PO - OMG Photo Review <>

Unless they employ a completely different design strategy, they'll get R2 right :)

Unless they employ a completely different design strategy, they'll get R2 right :)

Yeah, they seem to have constantly improved this piece from concept to proto to production, thats really cool to see. And I'm sure they will do the same with R2.

I really do hope so :pray:

I can happily give my son the Medi version I have coming, and replace with the Bandai version :)

I really do hope so :pray:

I can happily give my son the Medi version I have coming, and replace with the Bandai version :)

The Medi is still fantastic Teddy, I love mine. And i would say R2 is going to be a long wait if 3P0 is anything to go by.

The Medi is still fantastic Teddy, I love mine. And i would say R2 is going to be a long wait if 3P0 is anything to go by.

Yeah, I bought it on your recommendation bud :hi5:

It will fill a space until like you say this one gets released :)

Mines on PO for about 2 months. Already into my third flexpay payment soon. Cant wait. I want R2 to PO.

A wait is fine by me (or should I say fine by my wallet). I'd be happy with preview at SDCC and product delivery this time next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic photos, OMG! Truly amazing! I think Bandai will owe the success of their Threepio solely to you!

Just went throught the pics now - :panic: :panic: :panic: indeed! :lol

Well done OMG - I'm sold. :rock

Now to find the dough.. :monkey1

oh mama.................:panic:

this thing looks like it has set a benchmark for all the droids to come. fortunately for me a c3po & an r2d2 will be all i require.

Now heres the decision order another DX11 or get 3PO......much deciding must be done.

Love your pics though OMG they are pushing me in the direction of 3PO :clap

Well, I'm ****ed.

:lecture

There is no way the Medi 3PO will do it for me anymore. If I'm going to add 3PO to my collection, it will be this one. Now, I just hope I can fit him in before the price skyrockets...

Very nice:clap

I only need R2 for now to go with my luke though. As much as i want this, its too much for me ATM. :(

I strongly strongly recommend to use the stand. :panic::panic::panic:

Back