<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Bandai Chogokin C-3PO - OMG Photo Review <>

Man, I just Googled OMG photos of this figure just this morning. As always, your images are just incredible. Thanks for posting them here!

All I know in 1/6 is Sideshow and Hot Toys. This looks great what else has this company put out? How much is the figure?

...What to say about this figure... it sort of goes beyond being screen accurate and hits that "work of art" type place...
Agreed. Amazing piece and not even the official marketing photos will match what OMG was able to capture. Really glad that he went out of his own accord, purchased the figure and took the time to photograph it and upload. Thanks again, OMG!

Making it harder and harder to resist this!
Please give me the strength God!
:pray:
Wait, isn't your twin brother picking one up for you? Or did I miss a joke or something?

This figure came out great! Looks good with DX Luke.
Liked those photos a lot and also liked that Luke didn't look 'off' like he does in so many photos on account of the PERS. Really tough figure to photograph, for some reason.

Last edited:

Yeah, the figure did really come out great. Awesome pics OMG! :clap Will only consider buying this if they decide to come out with the R2-D2.

R2D2 will be announced shortly for preorder after OMG's pics today..

And I think Chokogin should pay a certain percentage of the revenue from the sales of C3PO and R2D2 to OMG for his efforts.. :lol

OMG should get paid for the service to this forum!

:exactly:

And who is the maker of this - Tamashii, Bandai, Chogokin or all three?

Tamashii is a division of Bandai, I believe, and "Chogokin" means "Super Alloy" referring to some original Anime references, but now is common for these types of all metal toys, models, figures...least that's what I found on the interwebs. :dunno

You all may not believe, this is my first C-3PO toy I ever own ~ :panic::panic::panic:

Bandai put the Chogokin name on all toy that with metal part, even their SIC has Chogokin name on the box, stupid. Pay me Bandai WTF :panic::panic::panic:

The only figure I could be more excited about is a Tamashii R2.

Back