<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> AVENGERS - CAPTAIN AMERICA - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

sometimes it's just better to stay away from those OMG pics :lol

Those OMG pics sold me on Hawkeye after not being interested in him, and the Cap photos are having the same effect.

I'm starting to think that OMG is sprinkling in some sort of addictive ingredient with those photos....

To me this looks absolutely fantastic. Transforming a lifesized living and breating organic actor into a 1:6 scale plastic replica ain't easy or everyone would be doing it. I don't really know what more people could want, a few minor tweaks here and there, but really. While I've got more than a few beefs with Hot Toys character selection, delays and the occassional miss, they have been knocking most of their pieces out of the park. I'm just hoping for some decent new character anouncements and reveals in the next few months.

Maria Hill is the last one I can think of from my Avengers list. A reveal of the Chitauri would be nice too!

In the meantime, bring on Cpt. A! :yess:

The unmasked head sculpt looks pretty good. I'm looking the body too.

I guess I'm the only one not excited by these pics. It seems that the suit is still too loose fitting and the shoulders go straight across now.
Why can't the shoulders angle down naturally from the neck? What happened? He looks like he has no trapezoid muscles now. And he can't bend his arm over his head even though the outfit fits much looser? Don't get me wrong, the photos are well done but that final product falls short.
I'm actually thinking of canceling my order now for this figure and paying extra for the new Luke Skywalker figure, or the new Medicom Eva. Sigh...

Wouldn't be a Freak thread if everyone was happy :lol

Re: <> AVENGERS - CAPTAIN AMERICA - OMG Photo Review <>

Dang, you can see the veins in his eyes.

This suit is SWEET. Cap is getting the royal treatment, EVERY Cap HT figure is an A+ in my book. :lecture

Actually, i think the eyes look bad in that pic and less life-like then past standard MMS, maybe its just the pic though, the veins don't look good.

the shoulders go straight across now.
Why can't the shoulders angle down naturally from the neck? What happened? He looks like he has no trapezoid muscles now.

Yeah I did have a similar thought I have to say.

sick...hope i'' have him in hand in 2 weeks since SS gonna charge me on next wednesday for Cap :D

This suit is so perfect that if they decide to ever change it in any way, less adding a star on his back, I can finally feel like anybody who's ever had their "childhood raped by Hollywood" :lol

Why does he have brown hair?

The masked head looks great, but the unmasked sculpt kinda kills it for me. :gah: :dunno

I must be the only person who doesn't mind the unmasked sculpt. Is it the facial expression that's bothering people so much? I'll be posing him in a battle with Loki, so I love it. Just wish his hair wasn't so dark.

And so... all the peeps who slept on this figure before OMG posts his pics, will soon be scrambling to buy it before its too late! :lol

Yeah, the hair is off! But the expression doesn't seem like Chris Evans to me, and there is something else, I just can't put my finger on it ... maybe the style of the hair? Something else seems off to me.

I much prefer the exclusive version (minus the hair).

His hair was darker in the end fight because he was all sweaty, so its accurate. :dunno

Back