<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> AVENGERS - CAPTAIN AMERICA - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

Head:

AvengersCaptainAmericaHD355_zps24581983.jpg

Previous photo:

6957193380_7bfdff1c8e_o.jpg

HT's skin texturing is uncanny too. You're a photog COF, could the differences in the sculpt be down to lighting changes...or do you really think that there is a change?

Thank you O.M.G! Your photography truly brings out the awesomeness of this HT Masterpiece! I'm estatic that he's almost here!!! :clap

:panic::panic::panic:

Amazing pictures as always OMG!

love your mod btw! will definitely have to do that when he comes in.

Dang, you can see the veins in his eyes.

all the latest figures you could see the veins in the eyes. it's HT new eye paint

love this gif and and the show! :lol :hi5:

Just the chest ~ :panic::panic::panic:

HT's skin texturing is uncanny too. You're a photog COF, could the differences in the sculpt be down to lighting changes...or do you really think that there is a change?

Structurally he looks pretty much the same, it's just coloring/shadowing. It all depends on lighting and color balance. When I was photographing Hawkeye a few days ago, I had my camera on a tripod in the same exact position and by moving my flash to different angles, it actually made it look like his eyes were looking in different directions....weird.

I've noticed with some of the pre-production photos that the color balance seems to change. My guess (getting technical here) is that they're not setting their white balance. OMG's photos look very consistent color-wise. But the ones that show up on Sideshow etc. are not IMO.

The Thor figure is a good example. To me his face looks "cold" (blue tint) in some and more "warm" (yellow tint) in others. That's usually a sign of them using "auto white balance" and leaving the colors up to the camera to determine. If you take a photo of something white (paper, towel, etc) and set a custom white balance to start, then the colors should be consistent and correct.

Structurally he looks pretty much the same, it's just coloring/shadowing. It all depends on lighting and color balance. When I was photographing Hawkeye a few days ago, I had my camera on a tripod in the same exact position and by moving my flash to different angles, it actually made it look like his eyes were looking in different directions....weird.

I've noticed with some of the pre-production photos that the color balance seems to change. My guess (getting technical here) is that they're not setting their white balance. OMG's photos look very consistent color-wise. But the ones that show up on Sideshow etc. are not IMO.

The Thor figure is a good example. To me his face looks "cold" (blue tint) in some and more "warm" (yellow tint) in others. That's usually a sign of them using "auto white balance" and leaving the colors up to the camera to determine. If you take a photo of something white (paper, towel, etc) and set a custom white balance to start, then the colors should be consistent and correct.

Hot Toys marketing department: should we get a professional to take the pictures?
higher-ups: nah...auto all the way

:monkey4

See to me, this Thor looks cold/blue in the face:

27223d1336137464-behold-mighty-thor-1htthor10.jpg

This one much more yellow/warm:

Avengers-Movie-Thor-and-Loki-by-Hot-Toys-4_1338817059.jpg

Avengers-Movie-Thor-and-Loki-by-Hot-Toys-4_1338817059.jpg
[/QUOTE]

can't wait for him too... :blissy

Re: <> AVENGERS - CAPTAIN AMERICA - OMG Photo Review <>

:gah:Very disappointed.... Hot Toys doesn't listen. The red & white adominal should be shorter & below the chest. And somehow we had to push up the chest ourself. :gah:
Avengers-Image.jpg

I love that they fixed his hair color on the maskless head, but its those gaps in his teeth that still get me. Gums do not work that way!

This looks great! I can't wait for SSC to ship him out. :yess:

:gah:Very disappointed.... Hot Toys doesn't listen. The red & white adominal should be shorter & below the chest. And somehow we had to push up the chest ourself. :gah:
Avengers-Image.jpg

would been cool to have a battle damaged suit to go with the BD shield but I'm not complaining.

AvengersCaptainAmericaHD210_zps53eab7e6.jpg

Great photo but I hate the pose. It reminds me of: white power! white power! white power! white power.............!

Last edited:

Awesome photos, the suit looks so much better on the figure than the actual movie suit.

Back