Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

I got on the waitlist 1 day ago for the both Ex. and Reg. and it converted, just cancelled the Reg. Didn't even think I would get either....

It finally arrived....

9f0201ff.jpg

Where did you get your Venom from?

Uh oh, I think you just pointed out a boo boo on his Venom.

It looks like one of the mandibles is missing white paint. It shows up like that in more than one picture. Mine is definitely not like that.

Venom2.jpg

Beautiful pics, Squider!!! :rock :rock As always!

One thing: Is the white spider on Venom's chest missing some fill or is it just the photos?

Your eyes Chap, it can be reversed if you look at it closely enough. At first it looks dented in but it's actually protruding.

It looks like one of the mandibles is missing white paint. It shows up like that in more than one picture. Mine is definitely not like that.

Oh wow, you are right on that.... :monkey1

Your eyes Chap, it can be reversed if you look at it closely enough. At first it looks dented in but it's actually protruding.

But it's in the same place in all of the photos. The pincer mouth part (or whatever the proper term is) on our left definitely looks like it's not colored in white.

Either way, awesome photos.

Venom2.jpg

That's what I'm saying!! The mandibles! Yes! Doesn't it look that way??

Extremely easy fix. Just a little white paint, and walaaah, good as new.

Yup, I noticed immediately Chapter.

Venommandible.jpg

There we go. If Squider hasn't noticed it yet, when he comes back he can see what we were pointing out.

Yup, I noticed immediately Chapter.

Venommandible.jpg

There we go. If Squider hasn't noticed it yet, when he comes back he can see what we were pointing out.

Time to break out the liquid paper/whiteout.....

But it's in the same place in all of the photos. The pincer mouth part (or whatever the proper term is) on our left definitely looks like it's not colored in white.

Either way, awesome photos.

Oh never mind I thought you were saying that the emblem looked indented.

Back