Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

The peg on mine juts out very slightly but cant be seen, i'm not going to force it just incase. I can't wait for Carnage and Spiderman to complete the set.

mine didn't at first either, I didn't have to press hard for it to fall into place. it may just be some leftover paint in the hole

I've got it all the way in now [ooooh matron]
Mine seems to be more a blue colour than the pics being posted here??

Thanks to ink mentioning the peg hole, I had taken Venom out and tried clearing it out a bit with a chopstick :lol.

Now it fits in perfectly! :D Thanks ink.

The only downside of owning this piece is having to wait for Carnage.
I can't stop adminring it and the wife hates it which is an added bonus.

I'm in the same boat as you up to the point of your wife hating it. My girlfriend is the one who wants to get Carnage actually. It's a bonus for me that I'm the one who gets to display the statue :lol

I'm in the same boat as you up to the point of your wife hating it. My girlfriend is the one who wants to get Carnage actually. It's a bonus for me that I'm the one who gets to display the statue :lol

If they hate the comiquette, then DON'T bother with the 1:1 Bust. I own it, and I had to keep a sheet over it for I don't know how long before they adjusted to the change. It was like pulling teeth. :lol

Chapter, I meant to say that my girlfriend likes this sort of stuff. I should have said up until before the point that Darth Zoidberg's wife hated it :monkey5. I guess it should have cleared it up when I pointed out that she wants to get the Carnage comiquette buttt whateverrrrrr, no biggie.:D

Anyways, GEEZ! The more I look at the statue, the more I like it. I've always been on the lookout for a Venom statue that would satisfy my tastes. I'll admit that before I didn't like the look of the statue. Venom looked too bumpy all over the place and his head didn't look right to me from behind. Then I thought his lower jaw was too long. He didn't resemble the Venom that I was usually accustomed to seeing.

venom.jpg

I thought I could turn away from the piece and was convincing myself that I didn't want it...until I read here that there was going to be a trio of statues. Yes, Carnage and Spidey were on the way. I decided I wanted the statue, exclusive or not and put myself on the waiting list. In a matter of two weeks I received the exclusive and now I regret ever thinking I could turn this piece away. It has an imposing presence. The textures on the symbiote vary throughout. Some places are smooth, veiny, thready, and even porous. The symbiote swirls all over kind of giving it the effect that it is moving and has an oily look. Venom's mouth has glistening saliva and bears the trademark long tongue and teeth. The base of the statue looks like it can barely hold this guy but it is adequate and does look big enough up close. Overall, I'm happy I've obtained this statue and I now see more of the Venom I know in it. I am definitely looking forward to the arrival of Carnage and good old Spidey.

Chapter, I meant to say that my girlfriend likes this sort of stuff. I should have said up until before the point that Darth Zoidberg's wife hated it :monkey5. I guess it should have cleared it up when I pointed out that she wants to get the Carnage comiquette buttt whateverrrrrr, no biggie.:D

Anyways, GEEZ! The more I look at the statue, the more I like it. I've always been on the lookout for a Venom statue that would satisfy my tastes. I'll admit that before I didn't like the look of the statue. Venom looked too bumpy all over the place and his head didn't look right to me from behind. Then I thought his lower jaw was too long. He didn't resemble the Venom that I was usually accustomed to seeing.

venom.jpg

I thought I could turn away from the piece and was convincing myself that I didn't want it...until I read here that there was going to be a trio of statues. Yes, Carnage and Spidey were on the way. I decided I wanted the statue, exclusive or not and put myself on the waiting list. In a matter of two weeks I received the exclusive and now I regret ever thinking I could turn this piece away. It has an imposing presence. The textures on the symbiote vary throughout. Some places are smooth, veiny, thready, and even porous. The symbiote swirls all over kind of giving it the effect that it is moving and has an oily look. Venom's mouth has glistening saliva and bears the trademark long tongue and teeth. The base of the statue looks like it can barely hold this guy but it is adequate and does look big enough up close. Overall, I'm happy I've obtained this statue and I now see more of the Venom I know in it. I am definitely looking forward to the arrival of Carnage and good old Spidey.

So your girlfriend likes Venom?!? :rock Now, that's awesome. KEEP HER!!! :lol

My waitlist for this will convert on the 27th! :rock
I'm slowly getting into the Marvel PF and comiquette line. These pieces rock! :)

Back