Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

Ya once it converts you can go online and cancel the regular one, I think you have 48 hours to do that, then they ship it out. I wait listed the regular 2 weeks ago and it just got delivered today. The EX would have been nice but I wouldent have done anything with the print.

Ya once it converts you can go online and cancel the regular one, I think you have 48 hours to do that, then they ship it out. I wait listed the regular 2 weeks ago and it just got delivered today. The EX would have been nice but I wouldent have done anything with the print.

Thanks for telling me. You know, I kinda wish this Venom looked closer to the one in your avatar.

man alot of people are pumped about this guy, rightfully so of course.

the big question though of course is if they can pull it off again with carnage and spidey???:horror:horror
not to mention Hulk:banana:banana

My waitlist for the exclusive just got converted. It's on the flexi but I don't mind waiting a few months more.

Ok......who doesn't have a Venom or has no intention of getting one?

I can't recall the last time a piece was this well received and people jumped head first on the wait list. The fact that is reasonable priced doesn't hurt either.

Well after I saw Carnage and heard about Spidey I knew I had to have Venom. I'm sure others are of the same thought.

Well after I saw Carnage and heard about Spidey I knew I had to have Venom. I'm sure others are of the same thought.

That's pretty much my reasoning as well. Now if only Sideshow would hurry up and ship it.

My other shipment got delayed, so I don't really have high hopes for this actually arriving today :banghead

Back