Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

Venom PWND the Mark I. And not in some anonymous poll that was easily manipulated.

It was here at:

THE FREAKS BOARD - SPEAKERS OF THE TRUTH

Thats nice n all, but when are you going to repaint Venom (comiquette)? Maybe the black ooz on the brick will match the color of venom's suit this time ;P

tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll have him, tomorrow
let's hope he arrives here saaaaaafe!! :rock2

other shops seems to have him already here in Belgium, perhaps he even arrives today!

I wasn't trying to defend my stance, and know what it is. I was merely responding to Eli's commenting about me trying to change his mind.... that was never my intention. I do, however, agree wholeheartedly with you comment on the Venom excl....it does stink.

And I must commend you on your completely unbiased, non-manipulative poll. :lol

Because of it we learned that Venom is a much more popular character than the Mark I IM. Oh wait, we already knew that...never mind. :monkey3

We learned that SS screwed up on the Venom paint app's [ie brown nails]. Oh wait , we already knew that as well. :monkey3

We learned that Eli and Ecekat are related. Something most of us suspected, but didn't know for sure. :monkey3

That last paragraph hurt!

just jumped on the flex-pay waitlist. If it converts it will be my first Marvel piece.

Be aware that (and this is not an exact science) the Flex Pay wait list seems to be recalled secondary to the regular wait list if they have enough wait list reservations.

I also had a bad experience with flex pay where they actually sold out of the item that I had flex pay (yes, an actual order).

I also had a bad experience with flex pay where they actually sold out of the item that I had flex pay (yes, an actual order).

thing4dc1.gif

They can do that? :google

Yes they can. All it takes is for someone to miscount actual inventory compared to what is on the website. These type of computer errors will happen as we saw from the Hellboy II PF ex fiasco of black friday.

My faith in Flex Pay on items that are popular has been shaken since that day. Don't count your statues before they ship.

I put myself on the waitlist 6 days ago for the EX and it converted today.:banana:banana:banana

Now I can stop watching those stupid ebay auctions that want $85 -$150 more.:mad:

Hey man good to hear. I put myself on there right after you so hopefully the same happens for me soon!

EDIT: Mine converted today too!

I put myself on the waitlist 6 days ago for the EX and it converted today.:banana:banana:banana

Now I can stop watching those stupid ebay auctions that want $85 -$150 more.:mad:

Yep! I was surprised mine converted so quickly as well. I'm really amazed, that this late in the game and with an ES of this size, waitlists are still converting!

Mine just landed :banana bout goddamn time

I'm pretty antsy in the pants about this.

It says mine will convert on the 21st and it has that warning towards the end where there's the possibility that there could be an incorrect inventory count. I have the EX and the regular on waitlist. Should I cancel one now or is it still possible to cancel by that date?

I'm pretty antsy in the pants about this.

It says mine will convert on the 21st and it has that warning towards the end where there's the possibility that there could be an incorrect inventory count. I have the EX and the regular on waitlist. Should I cancel one now or is it still possible to cancel by that date?

Did you get a notice on both or just the EX?

Well, I called and was advised to keep both until the conversion actually occurs. They said I could call the morning of conversion and cancel one when it happens, phew!

Back