Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is simply jaw dropping!!, all kinds of a££ kickery!!, can't believe i missed out on this!...im now off to buy a yellow hammer and find a long corridor in my block...,lol,lol,lol,lol, seriously bro your skills a flawless!

this is simply jaw dropping!!, all kinds of a££ kickery!!, can't believe i missed out on this!...im now off to buy a yellow hammer and find a long corridor in my block...,lol,lol,lol,lol, seriously bro your skills a flawless!

:lol:lol:lol Thanks for the kind words :) .

I keep looking at the nude body I have for this and it's funny how something so simple as a 1/6 body will look so amazing with a head sculpt and a suit.

Sorry for taking so long to ship these, but my work outside the 1/6 world caught up to me.

Anyways, I finally finished packing the stuff for those who paid, I will start shipping tomorrow and through out the week in order of payment. I'll post the tracking numbers here once I do that.

A little "news" of sorts, I was invited as a guest artist to a show called High Resolution in a local university specializing in art, design and fashion next month, so our friend Oh Dae Su would be there too hammering up thugs, hehe.

Thanks guys, it's been an awesome journey, I hope you guys do like the result.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Sorry for taking so long to ship these, but my work outside the 1/6 world caught up to me.

Anyways, I finally finished packing the stuff for those who paid, I will start shipping tomorrow and through out the week in order of payment. I'll post the tracking numbers here once I do that.

A little "news" of sorts, I was invited as a guest artist to a show called High Resolution in a local university specializing in art, design and fashion next month, so our friend Oh Dae Su would be there too hammering up thugs, hehe.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Great news to wake up to, send him on home to me haha and congrats on the university Johnny people are going to be very impressed with him and your talent!

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Congrats on the news Johnny! Well deserved!:clap

TURD! OH DAESU IS COMING! :panic::panic::panic:

The first 3 went out today:

- Ajkhunter : RR055234481CR
- uscmhicks : RR055234504CR
- Darth Magnus : RR055234495CR

You can use www.track-trace.com . Once the package arrives to your country your local post office will keep track of it through their website.

Thanks guys, tomorrow will be another 3 going out.

The first 3 went out today:

- Ajkhunter : RR055234481CR
- uscmhicks : RR055234504CR
- Darth Magnus : RR055234495CR

You can use www.track-trace.com . Once the package arrives to your country your local post office will keep track of it through their website.

Thanks guys, tomorrow will be another 3 going out.

Awesome news Johnny, now I sit by the door and wait haha!

On the off chance anybody else drops from the waitlist, i'd like to be added for the haired head sculpt. If that's not possible, did you ever think about doing Choi Min Sik's serial killer from I Saw The Devil? Saw the movie mentioned a few pages back. Could be a cool future project. Especially with the new Hot Toys Storm Shadow sculpt of Lee Byung Hun coming out. They would make an awesome pair imo.

Back