Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Accessories are painted

groupWIPpaint-4-copy.jpg

Oh Hell Yea! So Pumped for this Johnny, looks awesome!!!

Wait a minute... accessories painted... sculpts (almost?) painted... suits finished... haha is this figure coming soon, can't wait!

Johnny you should number these badboys! Atleast the fullsets haha. I still need shoes, anyone found the ideal shoes for Oh Dae-su? Also is the hammer sculpted to the hand? It wouldn't be possible to flip it to have the nail removing part facing the other way would it?

This work is amazing its so good. Those paint jobs too are just so mind blowing. You are up with the best IMO

Awesome! :clap

Is it too late to put myself down for a set of arms and hammer? If not, put me down ;)

Any chance of getting a pic of the haired head with the painted glasses on Johnny? The wait is killing me, LOL . They look fantastic, love the progress pics.

Thanks guys!

Greggo: Means a lot coming from you! :)

Mishu2nite: I will, but later when everything is ready for the ultimate pic, :p . I am also preparing the hair for gluing, so it's messy XD .

Thanks guys!

Greggo: Means a lot coming from you! :)

Mishu2nite: I will, but later when everything is ready for the ultimate pic, :p . I am also preparing the hair for gluing, so it's messy XD .

Awesome Johnny can't wait to see that ultimate pic! and Love your signature picture!

Back