Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW guys, I was going to ask for a deposit before I start painting, but I'm going to go ahead and paint them and collect the payment when I finish them all.

SO, I hope the guys on the head list are still on board, at least the 5 that didn't want the suit.

Just letting you guys know. I will keep the thread updated with WIP pics if possible.

Thanks.

I'm still in, don't worry about that :) thanks man.

BTW guys, I was going to ask for a deposit before I start painting, but I'm going to go ahead and paint them and collect the payment when I finish them all.

SO, I hope the guys on the head list are still on board, at least the 5 that didn't want the suit.

Just letting you guys know. I will keep the thread updated with WIP pics if possible.

Thanks.

Right here with ya bro!:peace

:lol Naughty old Gollum.

I really like how you take videos of your painted sculpts and in-progress works JOhnny, keep it up!

:lol Naughty old Gollum.

I really like how you take videos of your painted sculpts and in-progress works JOhnny, keep it up!

Thanks, man. I like to show vignettes of how I do my work, I even want to set up a livestream someday.

And Gollum has been alone now that he is without his precious :lol... I faking love that toy.

Back