okieh2 collection and customs / Luke from Mandalorian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: okieh2 collection, customs New Figures in last post

These troopers look straight out of the movie, your weathering skills are top notch! Fantastic work, thank you for the pics!

While working on the new hair of my Wedge Antilles (WIP below), I had some sculpey left and for fun I tried to sculpt a garindan snoot over a Dragon head - I then added some old goggles I had in my parts box and used a balaclava from a Dragon special forces figure. I then looked in my parts box and found a Hasbro Jedi robe and some grey pants - I cut off the sleeves of the hasbro robe and cut of all the rubber bands - then I painted it with acrylics and weathered the pants - I took a black jacket i had for ages in my parts box. I didn't think I would end up to keep the figure so I used an old Sideshow body with Han Solo gloves. I cut down the legs and drilled a hole to fit the shoes of the Sideshow Darth Vader boots ( I changed them for Hot Toys boots on my DV so they were in my box) - I had some DID gaiters from a british figure where all the p-leather fell off - I also painted them and glued them to the shoes - I started to like the figure so I took a little more time to do all the web-gear and holsters in leather and glued a blaster and sniper rifle from parts of broken 1/6 guns (I have a full bag of those parts - both rifle and blaster are glued out of 6-8 different parts and then painted and weathered) - I then decided to also cut down the arms (allways too long on sideshow figures) and modded the Han solo gloves with putty and leather - initially I planned to sell the figure but I really like it so I'm going to keep it for now - all in all cost of the parts is only between 30-40 US$

Still working on my Wedge - kind of got delayed by this project....

414359096.jpg

414359097.jpg

414359098.jpg

414359095.jpg

That garindan is just SUPERB. Really got me thinking about having ago to copy that as the look just appeals to me.

Garindan looks great Heiko. Really nice job with the Wedge figure as well!

That Garindan looks stellar!! The cloak over him really sells it, looks like a guy in a costume. Fantastic work!!

just finished - Rescue Mandalorian - had a spare hot toys helmet and Sideshow vest - rest is customized (leg pieces are dremeled from a Sideshow Stormtrooper upper leg piece):

414365376.jpg

414365384.jpg

414365377.jpg

Love it!!!...great looking rescue Mandalorian!!!!

Some excellent figures.

What did you use for the tubing on Cad Bane.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back