okieh2 collection and customs / Luke from Mandalorian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieh 2

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
starting with a part of my current collection

414188211.jpg

414188210.jpg

414188223.jpg

414188224.jpg

414188225.jpg

414188313.jpg

414188312.jpg

414188314.jpg

414188228.jpg

Last edited:
Re: okieh2 collection, customs - new Garindan bounty hunter in last post

moving forward to some customs I finished - ObiWan/Mandalorian is alread sold - Rogue one is still in the Sales section

414188209.jpg

414188226.jpg

414188227.jpg

And some WIP customs - want to keep Wedge (still need to re-model the hair and repaint the helmet) Nien Nunb and the rest might be for sale due to space - don't know yet - Luke is a free interpretation of what he could look like in "Heir of the empire" - will repaint the head as well was one of my early head paints

414188213.jpg

414188212.jpg

414188214.jpg

414188215.jpg

414188217.jpg

414188218.jpg

414188219.jpg

414188220.jpg

414188221.jpg

414188222.jpg

Last edited:
Re: okieh2 collection, customs and WIP customs

sorry want to keep Nien Nunb - still looking for a vest though
But it is quite easy to get it done - the head appears every 2-3 weeks on ebay from a guy in Spain - you can dye any oange coverall in red (mine is a hasbro pilot coverall) you find gaiters on ebay as well as gloves - so the only tricky thing is the vest....

starting with a part of my current collection

414188211.jpg

414188210.jpg

414188223.jpg

414188224.jpg

414188225.jpg

414188313.jpg

414188312.jpg

414188314.jpg

414188228.jpg

Das ist doch super!
I particularly like your General Lando and your Endor trooper. Any recipe for the former (including that great head!), and any tips on getting the physicality of the latter? The fit of the clothes on that trooper is just real! Are the woodland parts original SSC? And those gaiters? They look sweet!

Thanks a lot in advance!
m.

Thanks !!

Lando: Head from the same guy on ebay that sells the Nien Nunb head - painted by me. Boots HT Han Solo. Uniform and Cape: Geewhiz customs - you might still be able to order it. Gun, Holster, Badge, Belt, pouches - custom by me

Trooper: Sideshow Uniform and gaiters - heavily weathered and the dark parts of the camo are re-done with MIG dark wash - TTM19 reproduction body from ebay. Webbing repainted and weathered - Vietnam ACE pouches added. Hat: repainted. Head: Easy & simple french trooper head from ebay (monkeydepot also still had one last week)

Can I ask what belt / holster you are using for Nien?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks !!

Lando: Head from the same guy on ebay that sells the Nien Nunb head - painted by me. Boots HT Han Solo. Uniform and Cape: Geewhiz customs - you might still be able to order it. Gun, Holster, Badge, Belt, pouches - custom by me

Trooper: Sideshow Uniform and gaiters - heavily weathered and the dark parts of the camo are re-done with MIG dark wash - TTM19 reproduction body from ebay. Webbing repainted and weathered - Vietnam ACE pouches added. Hat: repainted. Head: Easy & simple french trooper head from ebay (monkeydepot also still had one last week)

Got the link to those custom uniforms! Thanks!
Man, you really worked on those original gaiters... The MIG dark wash thing keeps me scratching my head. Is it some type of thinned paint? Why enamel? Isn't enamel supposed to dry to some hard finish, right...? And BTW, no fatsuit or underclothes on this Endor trooper?

As far as your customs are concerned, my only nit would be ROTJ Han and General Calrissian: they need more meat, via fatsuit, until they reach more human complexion. Right now they look too skinny. Fortunately, I'd say those clothes are ready for a few more pound of flesh, right?

Danke schön nochmals!
m.

@asgardianboy: are you also from Germany ?

I will try a fat suit for Lando - good idea !
Han: these are the UU/medicom clothes so I won't be able to try it - they are too tight - will have to wait for Hot Toys ....
MIG wash - it works pretty well for stuff like that - but you can also try acrylics - but they need to be watered down pretty heavily

@asgardianboy: are you also from Germany ?

I will try a fat suit for Lando - good idea !
Han: these are the UU/medicom clothes so I won't be able to try it - they are too tight - will have to wait for Hot Toys ....
MIG wash - it works pretty well for stuff like that - but you can also try acrylics - but they need to be watered down pretty heavily

Unfortunately not. I spent 2 Erasmus years in Nürnberg a long time ago. Most relevant part of my life. Made a mistake and got back to my humble roots. I am planning on going back, though. Much better job opportunities and wages for engineers up there. We'll see... :-/

No problem about the fatsuit tips. I also owned, parted out, and sold a Medi Endor Han, and damn... those pants are impossible to put on a SSC fig! Far too tight! You are using the original Medi body, right? If you do, you might still be able to put some custom fatsuit in there somehow. If you are not... no way.

BTW did you use any underwear or fatsuit on that Endor trooper next to General Calrissian? He really looks human.

Problem about painting clothes is the cure: doesn't the fabric get too stiff and hence no longer able to drape as due?
m.

Great selection of custom Star Wars figures. Love Nien Numb. Been thinking of similar ideas for a couple of Rogue One Rebel Commandos.

@asgardianboy: thanks !
No fat suit - just water treatment and futzing- if you use very thinned down color it won’t get too stiff

@j14: thanks - tried to contact Enaud via PM before on other stuff but he didn’t answer- seems he‘s not around here very often - any idea how to get in touch with him?

@firefighteruk: thanks - not too tough to make them - just need an ACE Vietnam flak jacket- they got pretty scarce - then the GSG9 coat from Dragon works pretty well - they are pretty cheap if you find one. I will get 10 recasts of the Rebel Fleet Trooper blaster - so I have more weapons for my customs

I will stop with Nien Nunb until I find a vest - next is Tam Posla - have almost everything to finish him[/QUOTE]

Re: okieh2 collection, customs and WIP customs - Tam Posla in last post

Tam Posla - Rogue One - white pouches and blaster missing - rest is complete
Will get 10 recasts of the balster in a few weeks

414241125.jpg

414241124.jpg

Back