Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Just wish we could get a proper set of Lucius clothes for him and not just the very narrow choices Star Ace gave us with the DeathEater getup, and the prisoner uniform! That’s the main reason I didn’t pick this up, to be honest.
I absolutely agree. I can see their point in choosing Death Eater attire, so that he would look good with Bellatrix and Voldemort, but I too would have preferred one of his elaborate casual outfits. Those were gorgeous.

I hated how they used the young kids body for Luna in her older outfit. But I was able to add some height and am really happy with her. And of course my fully poseable 1 of a kind custom Thestral is pretty amazing.
Screenshot_20220314-022708_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220314-023140_Instagram.jpg

She looks pretty decent in your pic. Sad to hear that they forgot to included her hat. That's gotta be troublesome to go through.

With Queen Studios having the Order of the Phoenix license, I wonder if they will be making 1/6 figures through their InArt brand or if it will remain under Queen Studios for statues only.

Last edited:
In-Art (Queen Studios) is fixing to bankrupt us….
They gotta deliver solid sculpts that actually look like the character first though! So... yeah.

I hope they are going with an older Harry for their figure. I've had enough of companies starting with the Sorcerer's Stone versions and people going, "I'll wait for older versions," while the line dies. Looking at you SH Figuarts!

It just says Harry Potter...I don't think they will do a big line. But I will definitely be excited to see what they do.

It just says Harry Potter...I don't think they will do a big line. But I will definitely be excited to see what they do.
I think they're starting with Harry because they wanna see how well he sells. If he sells poorly, one and done. Sells well, Voldemort, Hermione & Ron likely follow.

Then again….Harry Potter IS the name of the franchise. Not sure that list means they’re JUST doing Harry. But to Goblin’s point, there’s no better place to start and dip the toe in the water.

Why is Prisoner of Azkaban Harry figure so rare?
I`ve been watching ebay for a year, and every other figure shows up once in a while, but never this one... Does it have a small edition, or something?

Yes, but when that is the case, someone would still list for an outrageous price. But here... nothing.

I like all their Harry figures. A first year Harry is pretty cute with a smile. A second year has a very good likeness. Goblet of Fire Harry is quite hot with his long hair and a ton of accessories. I even like Medicom Harry, because he has the right vibe.

Back