Official SSC SDCC 2014 Thread: Link to Events Page in First Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 9 - Up For PO

The Dawg PF https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-dawg-sideshow-collectibles-300415/

300415-product-feature-740x448.jpg

Along with his master The Lobo PF https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-lobo-sideshow-collectibles-3002481/

3002481-lobo-001.jpg

Looks like they did the same thing as with the Thor PF splitting the animal off into it's only little Dio Piece. Although with the Lobo PF you do get switchout portraits and the EX with the switch out arm.

I;m not even a Lobo fan but THAT is a

tumblr_inline_mu9zch6ot41r6eml2.gif

PF! and it should be at $580 :wink1:

The dog for a $135 though................:lol :slap Sorry but no dice at that price

I'm kinda upset now. thor gets the Frog and Lobo gets Dawg but I can't get Ace the Bathound for Batman?

By the look of things Considering it has the word 'Bat' in it you'd be looking at $200+ for him. I would actually like one but these prices have blown me right out of the hobby :( Looks like my time is over man

By the look of things Considering it has the word 'Bat' in it you'd be looking at $200+ for him. I would actually like one but these prices have blown me right out of the hobby :( Looks like my time is over man

I still hope they do it, it'd be cool just to have it. Well you have to remember, anything where the figure is huge like Lobo and Apocalypse is going to be big money. Don't worry though man, I'm sure there's going to be plenty of statues in your wheel house soon enough. Flash is a must for me.

I still hope they do it, it'd be cool just to have it. Well you have to remember, anything where the figure is huge like Lobo and Apocalypse is going to be big money. Don't worry though man, I'm sure there's going to be plenty of statues in your wheel house soon enough. Flash is a must for me.

Oh snap he's as big as Apocalypse!?!? Okay that makes it somewhat easier to accept then. Still...that's some coin :thud:

Flash has a LOT of potential but do you want a museum pose or something a little more dramatic. Like the actual base just has a cloud of dust and debris on it and then you place the running statue of him anywhere you like :lol

Oh snap he's as big as Apocalypse!?!? Okay that makes it somewhat easier to accept then. Still...that's some coin :thud:

Flash has a LOT of potential but do you want a museum pose or something a little more dramatic. Like the actual base just has a cloud of dust and debris on it and then you place the running statue of him anywhere you like :lol

I always thought it would be cool if someone would do a statue of the Flash kinda sliding to a stop and all this debris on the base is just kind kicked up behind him. But I'm pretty sure we're getting a museum pose, ah well.

A Flash PF needs to have some sort of semblance of motion--I want a running pose with lightning trailing behind him.

If you were a court of the dead collector I'd be getting a little worried right now. Hope they space them out a bit.

Yah, I don't have the $ or space for another line but I'm really interested to see more from the Court of the Dead lineup.

Me neither bro but they are cool looking pieces indeed. That mermaid type one (sorry to lazy to look it up) looked amazing!

Back