Official SS Predator Maquette thread/roll call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys... ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!!!!!
*****K ME SIDEWAYS! Some people are unreal!!
Check this out... You'll absolutely love this... Hahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing!!!!!

You all know by now that I have been scammed on eBay in to believing Loboo (Ebay username) / Husarz (SF username) had an exclusive predator maquette, to which I bought as it was through eBay and PayPal so safe as I could be really. Anyways I'm in the middle of getting my money back from that crook... So....
I then get a private message on here from a guy called ' Megela ' aka Mike Jenson, aka Jakub...saying this...(conversation of pics attached)
c880871c1bea9c8d53c1518b05811438.jpg
f3b70847d7037fc4d13ebf01c544fcbd.jpg
db5bb53a879ac1a87f029f2a943e4683.jpg
ba064b9463ea692e09eb86b111443067.jpg
2d323c4ebdc2e37e6ce0ed37c970e02f.jpg

So all looks good...
UNTIL...... Are you ready....

I get these pics....
fc4bdc02e2a73004a062abea79977681.jpg
c841a28594c37d741b89496b51ff51dc.jpg

Which, may God strike me down if I'm wrong (LMFAO), looks awfully similar to this pic taken in 2010....
035b07882f6bd10180606e894b99794b.jpg

Comparison...
611ac03da18d88ab2427a7190a4c2bc7.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! How stupid do people actually think people are!!!!! I pissed my self laughing the minute his image loaded up on my phone... Clearly photoshopped... And severely poorly done might I add! So how do we ban this friggin user: Megela

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Apparently he's emailed me now stating this...
ff328be277b479a865568910b4524655.jpg

Now he's making out like he's trying to prove how easy it is to scam?

God knows what's going on, but I am now fully aware of how to actually do a secure deal through places like this.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Huge grats Hed_Honcho on getting this beauty. I already have the Alien Warrior Maquette and badly need this Predator. What is a good price for a reg or ex these days. Anyone know?

Here you go American dudes...

Predator Maquette by Sideshow Stan Winston Predator 1 | eBay

Best description ever...
'Only 300 made' no mention of it being the Ex.
'Good customer service' what good is the SS CS on an eBay purchase? :cuckoo:
'Sam Winston was involved with the accuracy' :lol

All yours for $4,000 :D
I asked the seller if it had the bio-mask head, and he said no, so I guess it's not the exclusive. :lol

I also asked him what the status of the dreads and quills were, and he replied:

"the gills are all there and the dreadlocks I checked with a flashlight for the little pointy things I think your referring too i don't see any thing missing"

:lol

I was thinking I might make an offer (much lower than 4 grand :lol), but I'm not sure if I should risk it. In some of the photos it looks very dusty, specifically the base, and if I'm spending this much money on it I'd want to be sure the previous owner had taken great care of it...

Plus I want the Cinemaquette and life-size bust more anyway.

I asked the seller if it had the bio-mask head, and he said no, so I guess it's not the exclusive. :lol

I also asked him what the status of the dreads and quills were, and he replied:

"the gills are all there and the dreadlocks I checked with a flashlight for the little pointy things I think your referring too i don't see any thing missing"

:lol

I was thinking I might make an offer (much lower than 4 grand :lol), but I'm not sure if I should risk it. In some of the photos it looks very dusty, specifically the base, and if I'm spending this much money on it I'd want to be sure the previous owner had taken great care of it...

Plus I want the Cinemaquette and life-size bust more anyway.
Well, it still could be an EX and it is just missing. If it was dusty and ill kept that is very possible that the head was lost too. He needs to knock off about $2500 then you can start negotiating. :lol

I didn't think to check haha! Mine was already boxed with head attached and went back in the box the same. Will check in a week or so once I've moved house and got this guy on display :yess:

Back