Official SS Predator Maquette thread/roll call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's relisted it? Pictures he's used make it look ok.
The two wires you mention, they are meant to be hanging loose. They are connected to the Bio when he's wearing it.

These two wires:

Predator_7.jpg

they are supposed to be attached, I think, not loose. Like in the above pic. They're also attached on SS product page, and no way in hell I could move them from their position.

Mine came the same way with the wires hanging lose. You just plug them in there holes its not a problem. If it had chips and was worn then yea I'd be pissed too!

Yes, overall it didn't look very in shape (worn, dusty, scratches), but this thing of the wires is odd, I tried a couple times and never managed to have them stay firmly in place, they would just return back hanging.

Yes, overall it didn't look very in shape (worn, dusty, scratches), but this thing of the wires is odd, I tried a couple times and never managed to have them stay firmly in place, they would just return back hanging.

Mine are the same, I have them in my bio head, just barely though. Haven't even tried the non bio head yet.

I found an EX from a good guy I have purchased from before, should be shipping Monday. :fireworks Can't wait. Now I just have to figure out how to recoup the massive hit to my wallet:lol

Back