Official SS Predator Maquette thread/roll call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More eBay madness!

Got a Text at 01:30 from some guy I sold a Bust to Four Months ago.
Said his mate had a look and recons it's been repaired :slap
Sent him a copy of the original invoice from when i bought it, brand new, from a local retailer.

Don't waste your time responding four months later. What I'd take that as is that he's damaged or had second thoughts it and now wants his money back...

Don't waste your time responding four months later. What I'd take that as is that he's damaged or had second thoughts it and now wants his money back...
Don't buyers have 180 days to file a claim/open a case through eBay now? Four months is about 120 days, so...

Was initially through eBay but cash on collection, after he inspected it! :wink1:

Heard nothing since I sent him a copy of the invoice. Still waiting for an apology :lol

Ok, got my money back a pair of days ago.
I bought this: Statue Sideshow Predator Maquette | eBay

It arrived with: scratches and chips on the black base, a few chips on the tree on the base, a very worn/ruined belt on the Pred's chest and more than everythings, the two wires that go from shoulder to the arm were deatached and left hanging.
Luckily I had the guy put "like new, with no issues" in the Paypal's description, even then, it took nearly 20 days to have the money back and I ended up losing around 40€ (50$) because Paypal only partially refunded shipping back to this idiot.
Honestly, I expected Paypal to be more reactive and quick, I'll be much much more picky when dropping this kind of money in the future.

Ok, got my money back a pair of days ago.
I bought this: Statue Sideshow Predator Maquette | eBay

It arrived with: scratches and chips on the black base, a few chips on the tree on the base, a very worn/ruined belt on the Pred's chest and more than everythings, the two wires that go from shoulder to the arm were deatached and left hanging.
Luckily I had the guy put "like new, with no issues" in the Paypal's description, even then, it took nearly 20 days to have the money back and I ended up losing around 40€ (50$) because Paypal only partially refunded shipping back to this idiot.
Honestly, I expected Paypal to be more reactive and quick, I'll be much much more picky when dropping this kind of money in the future.

This is why when I bought this off him I cancelled the minute he sent me the pictures. It's worth £400 that one! No more.
Sorry to hear you had hassle with it bud.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Glad you got it resolved.

I had two 'Not as described' disputes and the way PayPal make the buyer responsible for return postage is stupid.
You buy an item in good faith and because someone sends you a turd it ends up costing you to return it.
Sellers who take the piss should be made to cover all costs.

I gave eBay one more chance and received a gem last night. Finally a seller true to his word.

He's relisted it? Pictures he's used make it look ok.
The two wires you mention, they are meant to be hanging loose. They are connected to the Bio when he's wearing it.

Back