Official Sideshow 1/6 LOTR Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't going to buy these figures, and I passed on all the previous releases, but these I will have to get...all of these pics just really sell the figures. I guess the upcoming Gandalf will be in the cards, too. These just seem to be in a higher echelon of quality and likeness compared to the others.

IMG_8145.jpg

IMG_8135.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

IMG_8178.jpg

Josh, you should try to shoot them with one of your LOTR prints as the background if that's possible, that'd looks pretty nice.

I do believe I have a Frodo print that I could do that with. Not sure about Sam though he is the re-marquee on my LOTR Print from Jerry.

I do. Its framed though and would be a pain to move so I might just use this single print.

I really love that 1st shot CA! It just shows how good natured LOTR really is. One thing I like about how SS did Frodo and Sam is instead of making different versions of the character throughout the 3 movies, everything is included to fit both Frodo and Sam attire-wise.

I really love that 1st shot CA! It just shows how good natured LOTR really is. One thing I like about how SS did Frodo and Sam is instead of making different versions of the character throughout the 3 movies, everything is included to fit both Frodo and Sam attire-wise.
what about their orc armor? they didnt include that. after SS makes all 4 hobbits i hope they would eventually go back and give us frodo and sam in orc armor, merry in rohan armor, and pippin in MT armor. but i doubt they will revisit any character in this line.:monkey2

what about their orc armor? they didnt include that. after SS makes all 4 hobbits i hope they would eventually go back and give us frodo and sam in orc armor, merry in rohan armor, and pippin in MT armor. but i doubt they will revisit any character in this line.:monkey2

Ya, the orc armor is really cool but at least we get the definitive versions of the characters.

May take some time, but I do believe they fully intend to do armoured versions of some of the characters, possibly even the hobbits. But we must... be... patient....... :taz

Here are my recent shots I posted in the Frodo thread, really great figures... can't wait for Gandalf :rock

hobbita.jpg

hobbitb.jpg

hobbitc.jpg

hobbitd.jpg

hobbite.jpg

hobbitf.jpg

if i had a camera i would show you my hobbits which are currently sitting against the back of their stands and smoking their pipes. these are my favorite figures ever. i know i say that a lot but this time i really mean it.:lol

Nice pics all.:cool:Haven't really thought about moving into this line but both Frodo and Sam are looking pretty good i must say.

Where is the ring?

1.jpg

Would you destroy it?

2.jpg

Aragornnnnnnnnnnnnn

3.jpg

I would have stayed with you 'til the end.

4.jpg

Run!

5.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Back