Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what this means for SSC in terms of 1:1.....MR started with a relatively smaller 1:1 with Kermit and is now prepping us for a larger Fozzie Bear.....if this thing is successful then what can we expect from MR?

1:1 Ewok?
1:1 Jawa?
1:1 Max Rebo? :lol

I wonder what this means for SSC in terms of 1:1.....MR started with a relatively smaller 1:1 with Kermit and is now prepping us for a larger Fozzie Bear.....if this thing is successful then what can we expect from MR?

1:1 Ewok?
1:1 Jawa?
1:1 Max Rebo? :lol

I'd be all over a 1:1 Jawa. Those other 2... not so much.

Pretty neat, but out of my price range and wouldn't really fit in my collection.

Should look neat near a 1:1 Han in Carbonite.

Just a thought, if this is $350, how much would a 2'-3' Rancor be?

Considering a bust is about $500 plus, and this is close in dimensions, I think it's very good deal, plus it's real hair, not sculpted like the busts, it has actual prop maker authenticity with it, and the whole piece is just well crafted, plus I assume with this, the pillow is real and not polystone like the figure, I think this whole package is great. It'd look nice on a shelf even with Jabba and his throne I think.

This is a must-have for me, and I consider it to be a VERY good deal.

Order in! :chew

As far as Crumb being "just a stand-alone piece"... while that is the case, some of us are cool with some nice stand-alone pieces.

Agreed, he is iconic enough to stand-alone at this scale.

What a deal too, and yes the icing is the original sculptor working on this --- abstact characters like this (not Commander "What's-His-Face") are a good choice, and in the 1:1. :rock

I would/will pass on Greivous but not Crumb. :clap

Guess what? I ordered it...I like him a lot...He always reminded me of jim henson's puppets and that era of monsters.He will go in my living room on a cofee table.:cool:

Not something I'd buy, way too expensive, but I do like it a lot more than a 1:1 Grevious bust. Way cooler if you ask me.

I have to say again that I just think that this piece is a great idea!! He looks awesome!! and I just hope that the final product will look as good as the one pictured on SSC site.

Im lookin forward to the release of this guy

Think its a great figure but a little too pricey considering it is 5" smaller than most PF figures. Would look great sitting in the corner of your lounge though!!

I have to say again that I just think that this piece is a great idea!! He looks awesome!! and I just hope that the final product will look as good as the one pictured on SSC site.

Im lookin forward to the release of this guy

Between the busts I have, and people's reaction's around here to other 1:1 pieces from Sideshow (other than the Endo Head), this should be as good as the prototype. The only department where it may not be as good is the eyes, as they tend to be less detailed in production, but the rest of the piece should be just as good, maybe even better.

Not really an apt comparison. This is 1:1 scale, thus it will have much more detail than 1:4 scale PF figures.

Maybe..but I cannot see a 1:1 movie replica being more detailed than say..the LURTZ PF. In fact, after seeing a number of movie props, it struck me how crude the paintwork and detailing was. Of course. this is not the case in this instance judging from the pics that are up...it looks grrrrreeaat!!

Back