Official ROTJ Emporer Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea..and Thrawn was a great choice..they have a ton more bad choices in their pockets..I want to try and influence them to make him over some other retarded figure.

if they gave us the jelly right away, most of us would not bother with the donut.

The Emperor will be made for sure. I'm thinking Thrawn's chair was some kind of experiment with large thrones/chairs to see how people will react to the coming Emperor.

unnecessary thread is unnecessary
soo....

933cc5f311b4.gif

I think the recent showings of what's in development is sign enough things get worked on long in advanced. I imagine that ROTJ Emperor is on the development list, and certain that Thrawn's throne is indication the Emperor will have a throne to sit on as well.

In fact, they said the Thrawn throne was basically the front runner to the ROTJ Em throne at their SDCC panel...so its gonna get done. Just a matter of when.

Count me in and I know for a fact I will be a sucker for the Throne Exclusive. No other way around it.

I'm curious when they release ROTJ emperor if the throne will be the exclusive or something else.

Yeah. One neutral expression and one with the expression when he is shooting lightning into Luke. :emperor

Yea..and Thrawn was a great choice..they have a ton more bad choices in their pockets..I want to try and influence them to make him over some other retarded figure.

Sideshow releases characters for a number of reasons I'm sure, and simply making it apparent on here won't change things. Folks spoke up for years about Lando and it took a long time to see him come true.

Sideshow is well aware of who the most relevant characters in the saga are to fans. It took 3 years to get the most important character in the whole series. They spread releases out for variety, they go with what can be made easier and sooner, what gest approved quicker versus figures that take more effort to get approval.

I admire the enthusiasm for this figure being made, but there's also factors to understand regarding why he hasn't happened yet. Also take into account, like it or not, we have Palpatine and Sidious from ROTS so it's not like the character is utterly absent from the lineup.

Yeah. One neutral expression and one with the expression when he is shooting lightning into Luke. :emperor

IF, and only IF it's swappable with a sculpted neck. Emperor needs all the detailing from the face into the neck, has to be sculpted, if they do swappable sculpted great, but if it had to be separate head for that, then I don't want it.

I'm sure this figure is in the works, but I don't need that kind of expense right now, I't may be the first with a mega accessory which I need to get

Back