Official RAMBO Thread - Spoilers as of 1/25

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official John Rambo Movie Thread

I don't think posting script snippets at this point is really spoiler material anyhow; you have no idea what's going to hit the cutting room floor or get revised when shoot time comes. It's quite possible not a single word from those portions or the events described may ever be in the film.

Actually, a couple of shots in the new trailer are from the portion that I posted.

Then don't read it. This IS the Official John Rambo thread. If you don't want to be spoiled then stay out of here until the movie comes out.

No doubt, but some people do not understand that, and thus will get pissed. I personally don't care. But I love movies so much that I don't want to "spoil" it in the least sense for people.

Granted some of that info isn't very important to the plot, but some people are picky.:confused:

Just read some new info.

Stallone is heading back to Thailand sometime very soon to film some additional footage for John Rambo.

This pretty much solidifies a 2008 release. Also Stallone seems really committed to make this a great film. Just the way he talked about Rocky Balboa and the way he has been talking about Rambo, he really wants to make it as near to perfect as it can be.

We get some John J. in Jan '08

Just read some new info.

Stallone is heading back to Thailand sometime very soon to film some additional footage for John Rambo.

This pretty much solidifies a 2008 release. Also Stallone seems really committed to make this a great film. Just the way he talked about Rocky Balboa and the way he has been talking about Rambo, he really wants to make it as near to perfect as it can be.

Thailand? I thought these films were all shot in Mexico?

Thailand? I thought these films were all shot in Mexico?

Nope, at least some ammount of this one was shot in Thailand, I remember when they were trying to get production started, they had some issues with the government their regarding the violence in the film.

Nope, at least some ammount of this one was shot in Thailand, I remember when they were trying to get production started, they had some issues with the government their regarding the violence in the film.

Oops! I guess this is the breakdown:

Part I: Hope, Canada
Part II: Mexico
Part III: Isreal???
Part IV: Thailand

Makes you wonder, if Rambo is in any of the reshoot material, is Sly thinking "DOH!" about his arm art lol.

Makes you wonder, if Rambo is in any of the reshoot material, is Sly thinking "DOH!" about his arm art lol.

Dwayne Johnson had massive tats that run all the way up his neck and they managed to cover it up really well for all the movies he has been in.

Thats what I was worrying about now that Sly has a tat. But people said they can cgi the tattoo out of the shots.....

Thats what I was worrying about now that Sly has a tat. But people said they can cgi the tattoo out of the shots.....

Oh I know it won't show in the end if he's in the shots, I just get a laugh at it cuz if he'd waited until the film was finished, he'd save a heck of a lot on CGI/makeup to cover it up.

JOHN RAMBO comes out January 25th.I am there!! Bring on the Hot Toys Rambo 4 figure! source- Joblo.com

its true!! comingsoon.net has it listed as january 25th too!

JOHN RAMBO comes out January 25th.I am there!! Bring on the Hot Toys Rambo 4 figure! source- Joblo.com

AWESOME news! Thanks for the info, I sure hope Hot Toys goes further with this line, after John Rambo (4) please Hot Toys bring on Sheriff Will Teasle!

I am down with a sheriff Teasle and I wouldnt mind "Co" from Rambo 2 aswell.

A bit off topic, but I don't know where else to put it......I just watched Cobra, horrible film. Definitely the worst Stallone film I have seen. Excellent concept/character but terribly executed. Could've been a good movie.

But I would buy a Lt. Marion 'Cobra' Cobretti if hot toys made one :)

Back