Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're right... but when i talked to the toynami rep, he said around 1800... but that seems really low considering the size and awesomeness of it.

Here's some more pics of the CM Predator. Courtesy of Boba Flint over at Statue Forum. I hope it's okay that I post them here.

100_1379.jpg

100_1381.jpg

100_1384.jpg

100_1386.jpg

100_1385.jpg

100_1378.jpg

great pics,can someone tell me whats the differance between the AVP Ancient Predator asia edition and the normal ancient predator edition or are the exactly the same?

well after reading all the posts on this thread and looking at the pics i decided to take the plunge and buy a chopper predator,all i can say is that you guys were right,the box itself is very inpressive and much bigger then i thought it would be,im just happy looking at the box for now because i know it will take me a while to assemble,i just hope i dont fall in love with it too much and want to buy more cos im a bit short of money this month,after the rocky figures, and now this i have to say rock on hot toys,much respect:rock2

"i just hope i dont fall in love with it too much and want to buy more cos im a bit short of money this month"
And so it begins ....... (Evil cackle...)

ive found it quite difficult putting my chopper pred togther,and need some advice,on the arm straps is it best to just loosen them and put your arm in or undo the strap altogther, ive undone it on the arms and its a pig to get the strap back on through the buckle,and i cant work out where to put the helmet pipes after attaching it to the helmet,:banghead

ive found it quite difficult putting my chopper pred togther,and need some advice,on the arm straps is it best to just loosen them and put your arm in or undo the strap altogther, ive undone it on the arms and its a pig to get the strap back on through the buckle,and i cant work out where to put the helmet pipes after attaching it to the helmet,:banghead

I just loosened the arm straps, never undid the buckles.

There are two tiny holes on the right hand side (looking from the back) of the shoulder cannon , under the rectangular plate which comes out over the shoulder blade . Hope this makes sense ! ( I undo any straps , it takes a little longer , but it prevents any undue strain being put on either limbs or armour.):D

I loosened the straps on the thigh and shoulder pieces before I slide the armor on from the bottom, making sure that when I get to the level of the forearms that I slide the arms through the arm holes in the armor and slide both straps up his arms. sometimes it's easer to just remove one half of his upper armor and slide his arm through it and fasten the armor together after most of it's on.
Once the armor is on and snapped in place, I tighten the straps down.

Those wires connect to the shoulder cannon on the inside of the back pack under the shoulder blade as Thundergod said. But the truth is, they're such a pain to connect and they fall out so often that I just push the wires through his dreadlocks in the general area they should be and just leave them there unconnected, you'd never notice.

I prefer to leave the straps quite loose, helps with posing. When I had them tight over the arms/legs, it made posing nearly impossible.

Back