Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the only reason they tapped Genisys was because Arnold was in it (Still mind blowing that the Connornator didn't make release). I know a lot of people didn't care for the movie but Salvation had some great Skynet designs in it. I still feel like there is a lot to mine there. T-600 (Skin & Endo), Hydrobot, Mototerminator, Marcus (Damaged & Regular), John Connor, Kyle Reese (Especially since Anton Yelchin is not with us anymore), Blair Williams. Even the Wasps and Spider Tanks that were more prevalent in the game.

Last edited:
NECA barely cares about T1 and T2 to devote any time to those lines, what makes anyone think Salvation has any chance? :lol

Let me remind you those T-600 would require all new sculpts and tooling, and we know NECA ain't about that. Best you could get from them is that endoskeletion T-800 body they've been reusing since 2007 with some rubbery skin and tattered fabric clothes thrown on top of it. That's about it.

Isn't the endoskeleton they've been using from the Cult Classics line in the early noughties? I thought they've just been changing the headsculpt. So if I'm right the situation is actually even worse :lol

Anyway, I don't think Endoskeletons can be done enough justice at this scale. There's no reason they couldn't be done perfectly well at 1:6 but Hot Toys are great for the engineering, $*ite for the accuracy. We can't win.

No good in the box. Open that sucker and recreate your childhood.

I think you're right, sounds good to me :D

tokyo_girls_style_poses_by_dug_chi-d32rjkv.jpg

:lol

Yeah does look awkward unless it's an anime girl

I would love em but Randy hates that movie so it will probably never happen.

Randy hates, Aliens 3-4 etc but they are making those, ( I know I am being eternally optimistic / I realize never going to happen ) but a t-600 would be cool.

Randy hates, Aliens 3-4 etc but they are making those, ( I know I am being eternally optimistic / I realize never going to happen ) but a t-600 would be cool.

I liked the movie despite its flaws, but like the movie or not the designs in it were badass, the T-600 being the best, they could also make the T-700/T-800 BATTLE DAMAGED & ENDO, T-600 weather skin and endo, Marcus clean and BD, John Connor v1 & FB, AEROSTAT'S, Moto Terminators and more, The line is rich and ready to plunder....Come On Neca!!

I liked the movie despite its flaws, but like the movie or not the designs in it were badass, the T-600 being the best, they could also make the T-700/T-800 BATTLE DAMAGED & ENDO, T-600 weather skin and endo, Marcus clean and BD, John Connor v1 & FB, AEROSTAT'S, Moto Terminators and more, The line is rich and ready to plunder....Come On Neca!!

Agree they are leaving money on the table, the designs on the movie rocked, the story line not so much.

Everyone get ready to hurl stones at me......... I liked the Machinima series more than the actual movie.

If anyone is interested in the Ultimate Tech Noir T-800 and Ultimate Police Shootout T-800 and has a Go! Calendar store at their local malls, they're having a nation wide sale and both Terminators are only $8 each. Both stores I went to had a TON of them. I should of waited.

@NECA_TOYS hey Randy, even though I'm no fan of Terminator Salvation, I think a T-600 with damaged/removable rubber flesh would be sick, no?

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 11m11 minutes ago

NECA Retweeted Gavrilo Princip

No thanks. Different license and not something I'm looking to add to the roster

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes

@NECA_TOYS hey Randy, even though I'm no fan of Terminator Salvation, I think a T-600 with damaged/removable rubber flesh would be sick, no?

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 11m11 minutes ago

NECA Retweeted Gavrilo Princip

No thanks. Different license and not something I'm looking to add to the roster

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes

I don't really care if I never own NECA T3 or T4 figures - I'll live - but it is a clear indicator of favouritism towards Alien and Predator when they readily make figures from the very worst movies those franchises have to offer, new or old.

I'd like to see an Ultimate full BD T800 from T2.

I'm thinking of doing a kitbash of this when I get these new Rosebox T-800s in.

It wouldn't be an articulated knee but I figure I could pose him dragging that leg (in which case the straightness of the leg would theoretically be acceptable). I'd like to be able to pose a BD T2 with a more hunched over look and all you really need to achieve this is articulated hips.

No ultimate Reese is a bummer. Earlier they said they wanted to. Should have made him right after the two ultimate T-800s. Or between their releases.

After having to sell my whole HT and EB T2 collection years back, I regret selling off the NECA when HT came out, I'd love to still have the Pescadero 12", current after market prices are just crazy on it though, at least I kept my BD 12" figure since there was no sign of that coming from anyone back when I had to sell off my HT figures.

I did a complete repaint and made a custom base for my 12" Pescadaro escape. I own most of the Hot Toys but apart from Enterbay this is one of the best Arnold sculpts hands down.
fda5ba1f65126eca6c1f7751fbb5c81e.jpg
16dacfe9b776c31bc10f009e6d070610.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I don't really care if I never own NECA T3 or T4 figures - I'll live - but it is a clear indicator of favouritism towards Alien and Predator when they readily make figures from the very worst movies those franchises have to offer, new or old.

Maybe it's because the Terminator sequels were held by different companies. I'm not too sure about that one. It's also a business decision where there's only limited characters that can sell and people's iconic version of Arnie's Terminator is from Terminator 1 & 2. Not T3 or Salvation.

I still have my 12" pescarado figure. Mine has some paint flaws on the face and hands plus gun but I still love it I may send it for a repaint at some point. Even got the box somewhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back